New Grower Drew's Indoor Grow - Mephisto BW x 3BOG

OK so final update about 1 month after chop. I chopped and hung them as shown above and let them dry for 10-12 days (trimmed over 3 diff days) at 65-70F and 60% humidity. Final dry and trimmed weight was 270 grams or 9.5oz. For a 2x4 tent and 260w light ran at about 60-90% throughout the grow Id consider that pretty good. On top of that I ran 1 of the 3 freezer bags full of larf and came out with about 6 grams of first wash and another 2.5 grams from the second and third washes. So when I run the other 2 bags I should have a total of 24 grams of bubble. I've also still got another bag of dry trim that will probably go towards bubble or try my hand at dry sift, likely adding another 4-5 grams of hash.

For my second indoor grow I considered this a massive success but definitely will not be doing 5 plants in that small of space again. I noticed as I was trimming up I found a few seeds in the buds so I must have had a hermie somewhere during the grow. Not sure which plant it was as I never did see any pollen sacks but the seeds look viable. I've smoked/vaped about 15 grams now and found 2 seeds in that amount, so not too many but Ill definitely find a few more.

On to the smoke/taste/bag appeal report. I'd call it a sweet, earthy, borderline offensive OG funk smell with a hint of lemon. Buds are extremely dense, sticky and covered in trichomes and long orange pistils. From day 1 of jarring the smoke has been smooth and rich feeling but now after 2 full weeks in jars both smoking and vaping is exceptional. Effects are strong but still OK for me mid day, but smoke enough at a time and it will certainly put you out for a bit. Overall, I would definitely look to grow this strain, 3BOG or another 3BOG cross again down the line.

Onto some pictures from today! Pictures here are missing about 40 grams or so due to smoking and giving some testers away :pass:

bOFNHgx.jpg

xE0xg0T.jpg

v3fSFXk.jpg

9wlI1GT.jpg

wdKAoGB.jpg

mZgsQLm.jpg

EMCqhem.jpg

First wash hash sample
Kt2hvMZ.jpg

2nd and 3rd washes sample
pLMOxVL.jpg

gratz on the bountiful harvest! :headbang: ppp

Nice looking grow Bud:pighug: Nice Bubble, what micron size is that from?
My bad I missed replying to you, thanks though! Thats a mixed bag from 25 up to 190 (i think). I was kind of in a hurry and didnt wanna sort through all the bags so I only used 3 bags total and grouped the hash all together. Personally Ive never bothered splitting them out but Ive got 2 more freezer bags of larf im going to run soon so might consider keeping them separate and checking out the differences with a loupe. I either just smoke/vape the hash or turn it into rosin and just haven't felt the extra time is worth it. Maybe im wrong though, you have any experience with it? thanks again!

Purchased a trim bin for my upcoming outdoor harvest and decided to run all the trim from this grow through it. Holy crap does this thing ever work lol. First sift I spent about 5-7 mins stirring it around really lightly and came away with about 2 grams of really nice looking kief. I pressed that with a hot mason jar in between some parchment and made some pretty damn nice hash. I did another 2 sifts about 20 and 30mins each and came away with close to another 4 grams. Turned that into a temple ball and have wrapped it in cellophane to cure for a few months. Couple pics and a photo gallery below.

First sift 24 hours after pressing into hash. Breaks apart nicely to smoke and doesnt stick to your fingers at all.
XOKvldT.jpg

Second and third sifts pressed into temple ball
kyQVIhf.jpg

Rest of the photos here:

Back