New Grower Drew's Indoor Grow - Mephisto BW x 3BOG

Just a little update for fun. Did some LST again yesterday and it always amazes me how fast they perk back up. Top is from day 25 and the bottom is 24 hours later on day 26.

LncjlKA.jpg

Thanks guys!

Day 28
Still going strong, gave them another pull down right after the photos were taken. Will probably just leave them alone other than some leaf tucking and let them grow out for the next week as it looks like they're getting ready to start transitioning to flower. Re-amended the medium with 3 tbsp of gaia green per plant at about 50/50 bloom/veg and mixed some activated microbes into the water.

MwkPpSg.jpg

8X73xFF.jpg

Any final pictures?

Sorry I don't have any myself as these photos are up to date and my first time growing them but I've seen a few bw x 3bog photos posted on the mephheads subreddit if you search around there. I bet there is some folks around here who have grown them too but I haven't seen them yet personally.

No photos today but its day 30 and all 5 plants are in preflower and throwing out a ton of pistils. Bring on the stretch!

Day 35
Stretching more and more every day and bud sites are starting to form. Defoliated a little bit today and took out some of the inside growth. Might need to super crop a few of the tops but we'll see how they do over the next week or two.

ouoF4DE.jpg

kj8D7OK.jpg

Day 28
Still going strong, gave them another pull down right after the photos were taken. Will probably just leave them alone other than some leaf tucking and let them grow out for the next week as it looks like they're getting ready to start transitioning to flower. Re-amended the medium with 3 tbsp of gaia green per plant at about 50/50 bloom/veg and mixed some activated microbes into the water.

MwkPpSg.jpg

8X73xFF.jpg

Sorry I don't have any myself as these photos are up to date and my first time growing them but I've seen a few bw x 3bog photos posted on the mephheads subreddit if you search around there. I bet there is some folks around here who have grown them too but I haven't seen them yet personally.
Here is a solo BWx3bog I have going that's almost ready to chop @ day 67. She was badly stunted for 3 weeks and then suddenly decided to grow. Now I can't wait to try her.
20200308_094612_resized.jpg

Back