New Grower Drew's Indoor Grow - Mephisto BW x 3BOG

Here is a solo BWx3bog I have going that's almost ready to chop @ day 67. She was badly stunted for 3 weeks and then suddenly decided to grow. Now I can't wait to try her.
View attachment 1166252

Looks pretty nice, especially for a solo cup!

5 plants in a 2x4 is definitely a tight fit so I did a bunch of defoliating and cleaned out a bunch of inner nodes yesterday.

Day 38 before defoliating
w95fWwf.jpg

Immediately after defoliating
pJ9nEBM.jpg

Day after defoliating (day 39)
Xzfni3h.jpg

Day 42
Still stretching and the buds are coming along nicely. Frost is starting to show and the smells are becoming stronger. Did a little bit more defoliating today after the photos were taken.
KjbSl2b.jpg

fkuyX0W.jpg

Day 49
Seems like they've all stopped stretching and are switching to bud growth. Looks like I've got 2 different phenos, can even tell just from their colours but the growth is quite different too. The darker ones seem to really be stacking up the buds already whereas the lighter ones have larger node spacing and thinner bud structure at this time. Frost is starting to come on and so are the smells.

K4cTM4f.jpg

SKvm3FU.jpg

Day 56
Buds have definitely fattened up since last Sunday and the frost is starting to accumulate on all the plants. Defoliated all of them mid week and took photos of each one (gallery below). Re-amended the medium on Friday (day 54) with gaia green bloom, and about a tbsp each of some high P bat guano, neem and alfalfa meal. Couple of the plants were starting to yellow at the growth points and showing a few brown/orange spots on the leaves that look like a cal def. Watered this in with an organic microbe + molasses solution. 2 days later (today) the browning of the leaves seems to be slowing down, but Ill have a better idea next week.

Pics from today Day 56
uJx834A.jpg

WjqRGOO.jpg

Here's the gallery from day 53 after all the defoliation was done:

Day 63
Buds are really starting to fatten up and some of the pistils are starting to brown. My last Meph plants went about 85 days so Im expecting another 3 weeks or so on these as well.

6JzlBro.jpg

M4HiPPB.jpg

Full gallery here

Looking sweet dude really well done.let that 3bear bud fully.buds get huge and such an amazing smoke.u got this in the bag.soon be flush time.best of luck and happy growing every1;)

Looking sweet dude really well done.let that 3bear bud fully.buds get huge and such an amazing smoke.u got this in the bag.soon be flush time.best of luck and happy growing every1;)
Thanks dude! Yup got another 3 weeks at least and we'll see from there.

Back