DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Annnnnnd we are running into heat issues. They aren’t crazy but it’s 87 F at the hottest part of the day. And that’s with hooking up my 4” fan as an active intake. Now on a positive note the air comin out of the vent is 60f which is a good start. And I’m not jokin if it gets too bad I am gonna fill the vent tube full of ice and make a big ass swamp cooler. And if that doesn’t work I have an ac and I can bury some more pipe underground and Install a misting system. I have multiple steps I can take

That's a whole other problem on its own. Can you get it over 50?
Nope lol, well that’s not totally true. With the auto watering I plan to keep the soil moist all the time, this does raise my humidity but only to like 30-40%. I am thinking of building a homemade humidifier out of a tote and pond foggers. We’ll see. One problem at a time lmao

W
Nope lol, well that’s not totally true. With the auto watering I plan to keep the soil moist all the time, this does raise my humidity but only to like 30-40%. I am thinking of building a homemade humidifier out of a tote and pond foggers. We’ll see. One problem at a time lmao
Om so at night it is around 45%. During the day not so much lol

Pond foggers are going to run you more than 2-3 6 gallon humidifiers from AIRCARE. I've been trying to build one for a 4x4 but it would run over $150 with house of hydro for 4-6.

I use the AIRCARE 6 gallon humidifier to keep a 16x12 above 50% in the winter. I do like the idea of the foggers lol.

Pond foggers are going to run you more than 2-3 6 gallon humidifiers from AIRCARE. I've been trying to build one for a 4x4 but it would run over $150 with house of hydro for 4-6.

I use the AIRCARE 6 gallon humidifier to keep a 16x12 above 50% in the winter. I do like the idea of the foggers lol.
Yeah I was lookin at them I can handle a hundo 150. The thing is that I have such a high air exchange rate it’s gonna be tricky. Basically putting a pond fogger type situation behind my pedestal fan and creating a stream of fog that could go on intermittently

Started on the floraflex auto watering system. Will get that all set up tomorrow. Also gettin the top tarp system in. Getting the trolmaster set up and the electrical all installed correctly.
410EAFCB-1E57-4749-ACCF-A23E3A2F1DCA.jpeg
458D0C17-F5C8-498A-8F44-E130A89F74F1.jpeg
0B972D34-F822-4538-AD73-9161F985F1CC.jpeg

Back