DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

The problem likely with this aproach is roller coaster RH level, damp spots, large water droplets, etc. Look into commercial humidifiers, you can get precise RH control without the other issues. Might be a bit pricey, may well be worth it in your environment.

look at this one:

https://www.smartfog.com/product/es100
This was just a picture of my floraflex auto watering system.

I think I haven’t temps and humidity in the acceptable ranges.

I now have my auto overhead tarp system installed so during the heat of the day I roll it out and it gives them the 4 or so hours of “down time” with only about 50 par. And it drops the temp like 10-15 degrees. It also raises the humidity to like 40% once I watered all the plants.

the temps aren’t getting above 75 during the day and at night it’s 73 With no cO2

Had to throw down on some binary selections. Shout out to @Ronin and @MagicBeans i think lol.
7C5E195B-70E1-4051-8E67-63E29DCC199A.jpeg
0DA97D6D-F9AD-4037-80AF-1F43B8C8FF1A.jpeg

I am going back and forth on the scrog or just lst them all with the little 3D printed lst clips. Either way I go it’s gonna be a lot of work each day.

what are y’all’s thoughts? Lst em all or scrog em.

My main issue with scrogging is access.

I am leaning towards lst because I can leave a little bit of space in between each plant for me to walk and get to em all. I can leave rows in between. Unless I do some crazy mission impossible stuff I don’t see a way to scrog the whole area. I could split it up and make myself a walk way down the middle but I lose 12 sq ft of space and I don’t think I wanna give that up.

Anybody got any ideas on how I can scrog the whole areas and still be able to get to the middle?

@Mañ'O'Green @WildBill @Fitzy @damien50 @DCLXVI @Kyote anyone got any ideas?
Pot stands is the only thing I can think of

Well here is the first working version of my auto tarping “light in” system for the top tarp. I am super proud of this. It took a LOT of thinkin an engineering and figuring it out. Just goes to show that if you don’t give up you can make that thing in your head a reality

That's some awesome DIY!

:worship:

Well here is the first working version of my auto tarping “light in” system for the top tarp. I am super proud of this. It took a LOT of thinkin an engineering and figuring it out. Just goes to show that if you don’t give up you can make that thing in your head a reality

That's some awesome DIY!

:worship:
Thank you kind sir. It literally has been the hardest thing I have had to figure out to date BY FAR!!!! Your accolades mean a lot

It’s also a main reason i posted it here in the diy thread

Last edited:
Back