DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Couple progress shots

a couple things: fuggggggg some happy frog

Every while one that I used only happy frog in the starter hole is showing N tox af, BOOO on happy frog yay on roots organic
A62D5849-DD49-42BC-89C5-470F1AAD71F4.jpeg
9B638392-1C76-4DF7-90BD-5704872453A8.jpeg
35EE18B7-8DC4-4043-9F04-9B4DF775416B.jpeg
3B3B9CA5-9E68-4A07-9A4C-251621B6F403.jpeg
35833A5D-789D-40B0-AE00-3D8921CD76A2.jpeg
AF49EAA1-50D5-4AB1-A077-DA1B985082CE.jpeg

Some pics. Also got the cO2 fired up and dialed in. This trolmaster is the BOMB. so far I’ve just got it as a fancy cO2 system controller.

But I am gonna now wire it to my lights. So I can utilize the sunrise and sunset features. With the HLG(and anything with an external dimmer you have to hardwire it in)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The ones that look sad could also be an overwatering issue? I’m not sure but the ones that are sad are sad af. It’s only like 10 of em. If they do t bounce back in the next few days I will probably Replace em with the mango smile crosses. Sucks cause I think they are all roc gear but oh well still got 30 or so of em lol

What are you going to do about your RH. 30% is the realm of CA uptake issues .

What are you going to do about your RH. 30% is the realm of CA uptake issues .
Never had an issue one thing I do know is inside and outside are different, RH as it relates to nutrient uptake is more an inside thing if that makes sense. Lots of cannabis is grown outdoors in arid climates.

Never had an issue one thing I do know is inside and outside are different, RH as it relates to nutrient uptake is more an inside thing if that makes sense. Lots of cannabis is grown outdoors in arid climates.

That's why I asked lol. Below 40% is brutal for my indoor but I've never done anything similar to yours either.

*Edit I had to look it up to find info about the temperature of the roots and more frequent irrigation being factors

Last edited:
I don't think you need the UVB at your altitude, but I just picked up this for my tent.

Just ordered two of these with AgroMax 2 Foot T5 Pure UV Bulb for $68.85
Pretty cheap price and two are overkill for my set up, but I'm gonna push these next girls pretty hard with an easier and better control of my environment.

Well folks I have made a major step in the evolution of the dream farm. I have acquired a real deal Mephisto forum stomper male! I spent all day yesterday afternoon vetting this plant. I am 10000% convinced it is what the guy says and now I will have the ability to start makin some serious crosses.

First up is gonna be purple scoops x forum stomper then probably alien v triangle.

I am giddy like a schoolgirl
56DE036F-2A25-4271-AB36-96014123BC9A.jpeg

Well folks I have made a major step in the evolution of the dream farm. I have acquired a real deal Mephisto forum stomper male! I spent all day yesterday afternoon vetting this plant. I am 10000% convinced it is what the guy says and now I will have the ability to start makin some serious crosses.

First up is gonna be purple scoops x forum stomper then probably alien v triangle.

I am giddy like a schoolgirl View attachment 1314928
He’s not the biggest guy but he sure has a lot of sacs and the branching is symmetrical and the nodes are tight. I’m fuggin stoked

Back