DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Wow, you got that whole thing together so fast! Must have been some long days. It looks like you are hanging white sheet/panels inside for now? Are you trying cut down on the amount of light the seedlings get?

Well folks the baby’s are in the LAG!!!!!!!! They aren’t in their rows yet all neat and the boxes and stuff are still in there but after 15+ hours of steady work that can wait til tomorrow.

View attachment 1310878View attachment 1310879
@Fitzy @Mizzo81 @WildBill @Kyote @Builder0101 @Mañ'O'Green @damien50

@derek420colorado you're thousands of miles away from me in almost a different world my man.. but i just wanted to say I love your work bro.. the lag is epic.. the plants are epic.. you sir are epic :d5: keep on keeping on dude :vibes:

Wow, you got that whole thing together so fast! Must have been some long days. It looks like you are hanging white sheet/panels inside for now? Are you trying cut down on the amount of light the seedlings get?
That is my “light in” system at night when the lights come on I need to keep the light contained, for 2 reasons. One so I don’t let everyone within a 50 mile radius Where my buds are, and to keep every bug in a 200 mile radius comin and tryin to eat my buds lol.

@derek420colorado you're thousands of miles away from me in almost a different world my man.. but i just wanted to say I love your work bro.. the lag is epic.. the plants are epic.. you sir are epic :d5: keep on keeping on dude :vibes:
Thanks my friend. It’s been a LOT of work but it is paying off for sure

Back