DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Yeah I just don’t see a way I can scrog em. I think I am just gonna lst all of them. I like the little plant bender thingys and that should make it somewhat easier. At least at first. I think I will use the clips until the lateral growth reaches the edge of the pot then I will tie those down with some folder clips and garden wire one good time and hope for the best lol

A SCROG just cuts down on flexibility.
Yes I agree. I don’t think I am gonna be able to do it. I am just gonna lst em I think. The clip things are ordered and will be here Monday. About to get the light in curtain system installed, then potting up the babehs. Then getting the lights hung and setup to the trolmaster

Yes I agree. I don’t think I am gonna be able to do it. I am just gonna lst em I think. The clip things are ordered and will be here Monday. About to get the light in curtain system installed, then potting up the babehs. Then getting the lights hung and setup to the trolmaster
It's just not flexible enough with this design of LAG. Any sort of a modular loose fit pvc srog system would eat up a lot of floor space so you could work all areas.
But who's to say you can't incorporate it into future designs of your LAG!

It's just not flexible enough with this design of LAG. Any sort of a modular loose fit pvc srog system would eat up a lot of floor space so you could work all areas.
But who's to say you can't incorporate it into future designs of your LAG!
Yeah I honestly think it’s the best way to get a totally even canopy with multiple different strains but presents unique challenges that I am not willing to tackle on this one.

Well folks the baby’s are in the LAG!!!!!!!! They aren’t in their rows yet all neat and the boxes and stuff are still in there but after 15+ hours of steady work that can wait til tomorrow.

62E81F21-7AA0-4D6B-8DAF-1F1890253BF7.jpeg
04AE70B7-F018-431D-AE5C-7EFAA7382064.jpeg

@Fitzy @Mizzo81 @WildBill @Kyote @Builder0101 @Mañ'O'Green @damien50

Back