DIY Dream Farm Report v3 LAG grow journal

Rarely does life go as we plan or expect!

Sometimes ya just have to ask Fate to ease up a bit! LOL!
Indeed. It’s just gonna make for a couple reallllly long days this weekend. Now I am on the clock because I already put the beans in the rooters. So it’ll get done by the time I have to put them in their pots.

Ok folks real progress here! I also tested out the underground vent system and it works wonderfully. I just put my 4” fan on the vent stack and sure as shit the air comin out is super cold. So with the 12” I am thinkin it will have plenty of cool air
0BA78FC7-9123-4236-BBEE-03D83F9A28D7.jpeg
CE304849-FC4E-4196-BF48-263A7E27A990.jpeg
60637783-C0ED-40F5-85FB-97E3F3EA528E.jpeg
7FEECEE5-2B51-4D8F-AB68-F059F69888CF.jpeg
6C510051-0B48-430B-A5E7-DB661D913271.jpeg
8E5E321E-56C2-42C3-8D61-919B0D305630.jpeg
78E2C430-C61C-41B2-A99F-B3B166C57FD4.jpeg
14184DD0-386D-48AA-B6C8-774141A6BD7A.jpeg
B64E7201-3540-4E6C-BEA2-A7F0B4A9B2AB.jpeg

Also there are about 30 or so of the baby’s above “ground” so tomorrow I will have the light in system, ventilation, lighting, all pots made up and the irrigation. So the baby’s will be in the LAG come tomorrow evening!!!!!!
A157E568-70F5-4B1E-A7CB-20B21ADB88E6.jpeg

These are all a little less than 72 hours in the germination station. Very pleased so far.

I am going back and forth on the scrog or just lst them all with the little 3D printed lst clips. Either way I go it’s gonna be a lot of work each day.

what are y’all’s thoughts? Lst em all or scrog em.

My main issue with scrogging is access.

I am leaning towards lst because I can leave a little bit of space in between each plant for me to walk and get to em all. I can leave rows in between. Unless I do some crazy mission impossible stuff I don’t see a way to scrog the whole area. I could split it up and make myself a walk way down the middle but I lose 12 sq ft of space and I don’t think I wanna give that up.

Anybody got any ideas on how I can scrog the whole areas and still be able to get to the middle?

@Mañ'O'Green @WildBill @Fitzy @damien50 @DCLXVI @Kyote anyone got any ideas?

Only thing i can see is two separate sc
I am going back and forth on the scrog or just lst them all with the little 3D printed lst clips. Either way I go it’s gonna be a lot of work each day.

I am leaning towards lst because I can leave a little bit of space in between each plant for me to walk and get to em all. I can leave rows in between. Unless I do some crazy mission impossible stuff I don’t see a way to scrog the whole area. I could split it up and make myself a walk way down the middle but I lose 12 sq ft of space and I don’t think I wanna give that up.

Anybody got any ideas on how I can scrog the whole areas and still be able to get to the middle?

Only thing i can see is two separate scrogs with an isle .. and that isn't what u want. And trapeez rigging isn't gonna fly either, but it would make for some great youtube videos. :thumbsup: So i'm stumped on this. :shrug: Maybee some Inspector Gadget arms or somtin?

Only thing i can see is two separate sc

Only thing i can see is two separate scrogs with an isle .. and that isn't what u want. And trapeez rigging isn't gonna fly either, but it would make for some great youtube videos. :thumbsup: So i'm stumped on this. :shrug: Maybee some Inspector Gadget arms or somtin?
Well I don’t really “want” an isle and two separate nets because it’ll take out too much sq ft. I may go with it cause I do want an even canopy. I went ahead and ordered the lst clips. I figure I will start with those and if they are lookin like I can get a pretty decent and even canopy or if it’s lookin like I will benefit from building the net and scroggin them.

I sure wish I had go go gadget arms lol. I could get really could at usin one of those claw grabber things lmao

I'm no fan of training if I can help it.

Considered planting at higher densities? You have enough PPFD to not really need to train, maybe top them but I personally wouldn't be doing any of that mainly for all the problems you mentioned. Walkways wouldn't be an issue and would save the toil on your body.

On a commercial scale, SCROG is too much time/work, LST is your best bet IMO. At least, without a net, you can work on the plants with less effort.

Back