Mephisto Genetics Dream Farm Report: Mephisto Edition

Dream Farm Report: Last 24 hours Pictures Last 48 hours

The babies did well last night, they got a little bit cold like down to 65 so I don't know what that is about, I didn't check the temps last night so it probably just got 5 degrees colder than the previous low. I am probably going to have to lower the lights a little bit like 4" or so and that should bump the temps up a few degrees. The little sad droopy White Stomper has started to bounce back, I am just going to say it was underwatered which I do not know how that happened but whatever lol. Here are some pictures from this morning. the newest babies are doing well also, they are on day 8 and looking happy, I am interested to see how much better they do when they are not living under the CFL for the first 10 days.View attachment 664851 View attachment 664852 View attachment 664853 View attachment 664854 View attachment 664855
I think they look good! [emoji106]

And I think a low of 65 ain't so bad... I could always be wrong, though. *raises eyebrow* I know the drop in temps will cause gorgeous colors, though!! [emoji121]

Awesome job, live the dream! [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Strange to hear, you don't want co2...wtf...over. This, coming from the guy who made me feel bad not using my tank for HBSS. PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELF SIR

Lol cO2 becomes toxic to plants at about 2000 ppms, without an extraction fan it will kill my plants with too much cO2. I am going to use it I am just waiting for them to get a little bit bigger : )

Dream Farm Report: Last 24 hours

Life is good in the dream farm greenhouse, it got down to -1 last night and after I moved the lights down it stayed around 65. I was hoping to keep it above 70 but I am ok with 65 and -1 outside. I am also thinking about getting the propane heater back into operation lol and trying to heat the space outside my tarped in area around the lights and plants. Because I have the tarp up I think it should block the majority of the Co2 from entering the plant area, and in turn heat the outer space so that in turn makes it easier to retain the heat from my lights in the plant area. I will take some pictures here after while, after the super amazing @mephisto interview that is about to go down!
they be loving 65
they know what lies outside
they be loving you
for this!

sorry for the late check in been crazy this week..

:pass:
It's gonna be a crazy month!! It's December, the holidays, tons of shit to do, plus the emotional stress of it all. [emoji121] AND it's winter! You feel like shit. You want to hibernate, not do a bunch of shit you'll feel guilty if you don't do...

So... it's nice to just have mom to worry about. Even better, she's been here all year and ALSO feels the change of seasons. She's not just stepping off a plane from crazy tropical summer, full of energy and pissed that I'm too tired. [emoji6] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back