Mephisto Genetics Dream Farm Report: Mephisto Edition

well, I hope the snow has stopped. I got about 4", need 10 more for a decent trail into the village, I don't want to be jealous of your snow too, lol. -40 here, I'll trade you 20 degrees for 2", what ya say?

Hell yeah I will take that 20 degrees and gladly hand you 2" of snow hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Good shit, @Ozone69 I will do my best to push some of this straight north to you my friend.

Dream Farm Report: Last 24 hours Pictures Last 48 hours

The babies did well last night, they got a little bit cold like down to 65 so I don't know what that is about, I didn't check the temps last night so it probably just got 5 degrees colder than the previous low. I am probably going to have to lower the lights a little bit like 4" or so and that should bump the temps up a few degrees. The little sad droopy White Stomper has started to bounce back, I am just going to say it was underwatered which I do not know how that happened but whatever lol. Here are some pictures from this morning. the newest babies are doing well also, they are on day 8 and looking happy, I am interested to see how much better they do when they are not living under the CFL for the first 10 days.
GEDC0334.JPG
GEDC0337.JPG
GEDC0328.JPG
GEDC0327.JPG
GEDC0326.JPG

Dream Farm Report: Last 24 hours Pictures Last 48 hours

The babies did well last night, they got a little bit cold like down to 65 so I don't know what that is about, I didn't check the temps last night so it probably just got 5 degrees colder than the previous low. I am probably going to have to lower the lights a little bit like 4" or so and that should bump the temps up a few degrees. The little sad droopy White Stomper has started to bounce back, I am just going to say it was underwatered which I do not know how that happened but whatever lol. Here are some pictures from this morning. the newest babies are doing well also, they are on day 8 and looking happy, I am interested to see how much better they do when they are not living under the CFL for the first 10 days.View attachment 664851 View attachment 664852 View attachment 664853 View attachment 664854 View attachment 664855
Ohhh NICE!!! They have grown a lot this week!!
:smoking:

. I have almost taken @Yeatster's approach and gone and yelled at a couple of them for underperforming lol. there is one white stomper that will NOT perk up and she is starting to make me mad, I am going to give her another couple of days to get her act together but then the yelling starts.
LMFAO! :funny::funny::funny:

Oh and for those that didn't see in LS here is my AFN tattoo that I got last night. @Ripper @The Elvis @stepside @Starbreaker I think yall said you wanted to see it when I got it here ya goView attachment 663790
Now thats Dedication brotha! nice!:yeah:
farm is starting to take shape too!

Nice D! Things are really starting to fill up now. Super stoked for ya!
Is there a reason you don't have a small ceramic heater, set to kick on only if temps drop too much to your liking?
yes because I am on generator powe and all of those types of heaters pull too many watts I have a propane one but I have to get a cO2 controller before I can use it cause it produces too much cO2

[HASHTAG]#yabbadabbaderek[/HASHTAG] :bighug: everything is looking green and healthy...

Sometimes on my outdoor winter girls if the temps go too low they drop into hibernation..maybe that is what is up with your small girl...?

:snow2:

[HASHTAG]#yabbadabbaderek[/HASHTAG] :bighug: everything is looking green and healthy...

Sometimes on my outdoor winter girls if the temps go too low they drop into hibernation..maybe that is what is up with your small girl...?

:snow2:

I was jussssssssssssst about to post the update for today, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH @Mossy : ) : ) : )

Dream Farm Report: Last 24 hours

The small white stomper girl was underwatered :/ oops lol I didn't think that was possible but sure enough I gave em water on Friday then again yesterday and sure as shite she has perked back up. I am needing to water every 3 days now instead of every 5. Also when I say the temps are getting low, they have only been getting down to like 65 at the coldest, so I should be good on the temps, Also I have the lights all the way up to the ceiling so I am going to drop them a few inches today so I can get a little more heat. The lights are probably 30 or 36" above the canopy so I can lower it by 6" or so and should be able to get those temps up above 70 all the time. I will take some more pictures in a little while

Dream Farm Report: Last 24 hours

Life is good in the dream farm greenhouse, it got down to -1 last night and after I moved the lights down it stayed around 65. I was hoping to keep it above 70 but I am ok with 65 and -1 outside. I am also thinking about getting the propane heater back into operation lol and trying to heat the space outside my tarped in area around the lights and plants. Because I have the tarp up I think it should block the majority of the Co2 from entering the plant area, and in turn heat the outer space so that in turn makes it easier to retain the heat from my lights in the plant area. I will take some pictures here after while, after the super amazing @mephisto interview that is about to go down!

Back