Mephisto Genetics Dream Farm Report: Mephisto Edition

@Yeatster I already thought of that, in the event that ever happens(which I do not think it will) I have spent two plus years here and that can never be taken away : )

Dream Farm Report: Last 24 hours Sooooo winter decided to show up last night and this morning, almost 3 inches right now and still blizzard like conditions. But the babies Did great, they stayed at 75 all night. Now the leaky roof I will have to fix and seal up more because it is leaking pretty bad with all the snow it collects on the roof but then melts because the greenhouse is warmer than the outside, so it drips inside. Other than that life is great here at the dream farm
GEDC0324.JPG
GEDC0325.JPG

Sweet D. Keeping the room @ a steady temp this early in the game must be a relief.

Wish I could give advice on a leaky roof. Ever think of collecting snow for watering? I did it last year and they loved it. Was a PITA though.

@Yeatster I already thought of that, in the event that ever happens(which I do not think it will) I have spent two plus years here and that can never be taken away : )

Dream Farm Report: Last 24 hours Sooooo winter decided to show up last night and this morning, almost 3 inches right now and still blizzard like conditions. But the babies Did great, they stayed at 75 all night. Now the leaky roof I will have to fix and seal up more because it is leaking pretty bad with all the snow it collects on the roof but then melts because the greenhouse is warmer than the outside, so it drips inside. Other than that life is great here at the dream farmView attachment 664339 View attachment 664341
I want to see pics of the babies!!
:pass:

Welllllll I have been a lazy stoner the last couple of days and have not done an update for the dream farm, so here goes lol

Dream Farm Report: Last 48 hours With pictures

So it got down to 4 last night and the babies did just fine, tonight it will be a whopping 1 degrees lol. But I have no fear I think I can honestly go down to about -20 or so with the setup the way it is. It is pretty dang insulated at night that is for sure. The Double grape and grape crinkle that have been out the longest are really taking off now and growing well, the SODK has stalled out and I cannot figure out why, it is kind of frustrating honestly. The 3 that have been out the longest also showed there sexy lady parts yesterday on day 24 so that is good, I think that will make them go 70 or 75 days if I had to guess. The rest of the babies are doing great and growing well, trying to catch up to the bigger girls. I have almost taken @Yeatster's approach and gone and yelled at a couple of them for underperforming lol. there is one white stomper that will NOT perk up and she is starting to make me mad, I am going to give her another couple of days to get her act together but then the yelling starts. Well folks here are some pictures for you to enjoy! View attachment 663500 View attachment 663501 View attachment 663502 View attachment 663503 View attachment 663504 View attachment 663505 View attachment 663506 View attachment 663507 View attachment 663508
some hunky looking toddlers
pushing up

Dream Farm Report: Last 24 hours Sooooo winter decided to show up last night and this morning, almost 3 inches right now and still blizzard like conditions. But the babies Did great, they stayed at 75 all night. Now the leaky roof I will have to fix and seal up more because it is leaking pretty bad with all the snow it collects on the roof but then melts because the greenhouse is warmer than the outside, so it drips inside. Other than that life is great here at the dream farmView attachment 664339 View attachment 664341
looks like home!

Back