Mephisto Genetics Dream Farm Report: Mephisto Edition

I am about to cut the damn things off, I don't even use them really I grab them by the bottom of the pot. if I had a stapler I would staple them down or something. Literally the bane of my existence right now.

IMG_0552.PNG

Welllllll I have been a lazy stoner the last couple of days and have not done an update for the dream farm, so here goes lol

Dream Farm Report: Last 48 hours With pictures

So it got down to 4 last night and the babies did just fine, tonight it will be a whopping 1 degrees lol. But I have no fear I think I can honestly go down to about -20 or so with the setup the way it is. It is pretty dang insulated at night that is for sure. The Double grape and grape crinkle that have been out the longest are really taking off now and growing well, the SODK has stalled out and I cannot figure out why, it is kind of frustrating honestly. The 3 that have been out the longest also showed there sexy lady parts yesterday on day 24 so that is good, I think that will make them go 70 or 75 days if I had to guess. The rest of the babies are doing great and growing well, trying to catch up to the bigger girls. I have almost taken @Yeatster's approach and gone and yelled at a couple of them for underperforming lol. there is one white stomper that will NOT perk up and she is starting to make me mad, I am going to give her another couple of days to get her act together but then the yelling starts. Well folks here are some pictures for you to enjoy!
GEDC0310.JPG
GEDC0311.JPG
GEDC0312.JPG
GEDC0313.JPG
GEDC0314.JPG
GEDC0315.JPG
GEDC0316.JPG
GEDC0317.JPG
GEDC0318.JPG

Welllllll I have been a lazy stoner the last couple of days and have not done an update for the dream farm, so here goes lol

Dream Farm Report: Last 48 hours With pictures

So it got down to 4 last night and the babies did just fine, tonight it will be a whopping 1 degrees lol. But I have no fear I think I can honestly go down to about -20 or so with the setup the way it is. It is pretty dang insulated at night that is for sure. The Double grape and grape crinkle that have been out the longest are really taking off now and growing well, the SODK has stalled out and I cannot figure out why, it is kind of frustrating honestly. The 3 that have been out the longest also showed there sexy lady parts yesterday on day 24 so that is good, I think that will make them go 70 or 75 days if I had to guess. The rest of the babies are doing great and growing well, trying to catch up to the bigger girls. I have almost taken @Yeatster's approach and gone and yelled at a couple of them for underperforming lol. there is one white stomper that will NOT perk up and she is starting to make me mad, I am going to give her another couple of days to get her act together but then the yelling starts. Well folks here are some pictures for you to enjoy! View attachment 663500 View attachment 663501 View attachment 663502 View attachment 663503 View attachment 663504 View attachment 663505 View attachment 663506 View attachment 663507 View attachment 663508
Nooo don't yell at them!!! They're beautiful!!!! I dont see a single thing wrong... At all.

The color and shape are awesome aaand the symmetry on that one is fantastic!!!

Nooo don't yell at them!!! They're beautiful!!!! I dont see a single thing wrong... At all.

The color and shape are awesome aaand the symmetry on that one is fantastic!!!

Well thank you sweet pea, but if you look in the group shot on the right hand side about half way back, it is just all droopy and sad. She perked up the other day so that makes me think it is a watering thing. But I really don't know. I kinda messed everything up by planting them outside at different times. But I will get it down, 95% of them look wonderful and happy so I will take that.

Back