Mephisto Genetics Dream Farm Report: Mephisto Edition

I just checked the 10 day forecast and the lowest nighttime low temp is 9 and that is only one night the rest is in the teens. So That puts me at the end of the month, I will only have about a month left or so before I start to harvest some stuff. I am on day 21 right now so add 10 days to that and I am a month out. I PROMISE I can keep my babies warm for 4 weeks, I don't care if I have to sleep with them. For real I am all in now!
and check it out, you staged a grow at the time of year when it's probably best to have a couple months off, low temps low sun. You kept your building energy going right into growing, damn the torpedos full strength ahead. Now a faint whiff of victory, be vigilant bro.

and check it out, you staged a grow at the time of year when it's probably best to have a couple months off, low temps low sun. You kept your building energy going right into growing, damn the torpedos full strength ahead. Now a faint whiff of victory, be vigilant bro.

Yes indeed, some would say I am nuts for trying to grow here in the winter in a greenhouse pfffffffffft. I can do this, I am very vigilant about getting stuff right and making it work. I am dedicated to a lifes long dream and in the gran scheme of things this is one of the easier parts. It is not easy by any stretch but easier than sitting in prison working on my degree that is for sure

You have the house a rockin dman! great job bud.

Thanks bud, I appreciate it. I have been bustin my arse getting it together and now it is starting to get to rockin. I am stoked every day when I see the growth and them being all happy

Yes indeed, some would say I am nuts for trying to grow here in the winter in a greenhouse pfffffffffft. I can do this, I am very vigilant about getting stuff right and making it work. I am dedicated to a lifes long dream and in the gran scheme of things this is one of the easier parts. It is not easy by any stretch but easier than sitting in prison working on my degree that is for sure
right on bro!, and much easier than the effort it took to get to seed planting day

Hahahahahah I am such a stoner, I updated everything BUT the dream farm report lmao.

Dream Farm Report: Last 48 hours

The newest babies are all up and happy, the new redesign of the tarpaulin system is workin great. It is 13 right now and 73 in the greenhouse plant space with the lights all the way up at the top of the ceiling. So I have a few mutants lol, I have a flat stemmed grape crinkle, a self topped sour hound, anouther crazy lookin grape crinkle(but I think that was my fault) and my super special double grape. I love all my babies just the same. I think it was @iampepe that had the flat stem phenomenon and it looked soooooo cool. I will take some more pictures as soon as the big lights come on. Yesterday it was overcast alllllll day so the lights stay on all day.

Hey Derek, I've been super busy trying to get our house ready for the market.
I've poked my head in, here and there. I couldn't resist the dream farm reports.
Really happy for you D. Awesome job bro.

Thanks bud, I am trying to make the dream work!

Back