Mephisto Genetics Dream Farm Report: Mephisto Edition

gedc0349-jpg.667594

Now that's hella of a stem!

Dream Farm Report: Last 48 Hours

The babies are doing well, I am a little concerned that they are not as big as I would have hoped and definitely are going to go longer than I thought. I am still trying to get the hang of the stupid watering, again another reason why I don't like soil lol. There is no overwatering in DWC : ) I overwatered them, and this is like the 2nd or 3rd time I think. This is also a contributing factor to them being slower and smaller than I would like at day 33. But growing is a constant learning process and I will get it nailed down. I am going to take some pictures here in a bit, this is the first day in 2 days that hasn't been overcast and snowy. The temps got down to -4 I think last night and the babies were a happy 80-68 degrees over the course of the 16 or so hours they were covered and insulated. I am doing my best to try and control all the variables I can but I really am struggling with the water thing. It has been so long since I watered any kind of plant minus the lawn I forgot how delicate a process that is and how easily it can be messed up. I think I may look into @Ozone69 blumat's cause he grows great ganj lol. Sorry for the lack of updating, mother I know you will read this so I am sorry for not updating the last couple of days. Everyone say hiiigh to my Mom, she reads the dream farm report daily to monitor the progress of our lifes work. It works out well lol I will have the pics up shortly
d
Soil watering does present a learning curve for sure! Exasperated by the individuality of each plant. I have to constantly coach myself about watering, can never treat the whole grow as a single entity or problems ensue. Knowing what I know I still have probs every grow with a strain or 2. Wilt and droop two different things. Wilt, easy to see near tops, need water. First signs of wilt very minor, water now and step back and watch grow. I never try to dry out to the wilt point, but easy to see very first signs. Wilting recovers very fast, water logging takes a while to dry out, really can slow a plant down!, plus soggy can grow funk. I would say over watering is the biggest sin I commit, and it's like time for over waters anonymous. The good news is, most strains in my greenhouse do good with the same basic watering routine, with slight tweaks. The problem children have to be watched more closely. You'll get the hang of this too derek. Watering Is a big deal! I know you spend as much time as you can with your girls, they will tell you how to do it, if you park your preconceptions at the door.

Back