I have been slacking on my updates sorry. So far I have harvested right around 3 lbs and I have probably 1.5 to 2 lbs left. So it's right along with what I had predicted and I am super happy with it. I will get some pictures of the new crop comin up. They are the cosmic queens, nch's and grape crinkles. The crinkles are already crazzzzy frosty
You drop those spacedoggins yet?

Cant wait for the final group shot when you are done, looks like about an elbow in the glass so far...

Hey everyone. Sorry for the hiatus. Long story short I to get a septic system installed at the dream farm before I can build my house and I had to move into town to her house so now instead of the dream farm I have a house of dreams LOL . I will be starting a thread shortly and will link it here

Hey everyone. Sorry for the hiatus. Long story short I to get a septic system installed at the dream farm before I can build my house and I had to move into town to her house so now instead of the dream farm I have a house of dreams LOL . I will be starting a thread shortly and will link it here
good to have ya back man had some of us a bit worried :d5::cheers:

Back