How are you doing Derek? Pain and burns healing up? Hopefully it's nice and clean too bro, nothing worse than an infection at that stage. Crop looks fabulous. No doubts over here, knew it was going to be good.

@Vorkosigan jesus man she sounds like a beast!

@BigSm0 yeah man it is actually healing up way better than I thought it was going to that's fir sure. And yeah man the harvesting has been going great. I am on track to hit right at my mid level projections so I am pretty stoked on that. I've got the next round popped up and doin there thing.

IMG_1012.JPG
I got something in the mail today! : ) I am stoked for the avt special pheno. But I gotta say I realllly wanted the nchxSH. I guess I will have to order some more gear hahahaha

I have been slacking on my updates sorry. So far I have harvested right around 3 lbs and I have probably 1.5 to 2 lbs left. So it's right along with what I had predicted and I am super happy with it. I will get some pictures of the new crop comin up. They are the cosmic queens, nch's and grape crinkles. The crinkles are already crazzzzy frosty

Back