Hey everyone. Sorry for the hiatus. Long story short I to get a septic system installed at the dream farm before I can build my house and I had to move into town to her house so now instead of the dream farm I have a house of dreams LOL . I will be starting a thread shortly and will link it here
cheers D!, good to hear from you!

Heyyyyyy everyone, well your boy is back at the dream farm!!!! Septic system installed! And Power is now run to the property. We have a cabin that is 3/4 done and starting on the main house, got the slab poured and about to start framing.

But what anyone really cares about is what about the weed things? Don’t fret fans of the dream farm, I am cranking it back up!!! Now before you get all super psyched lol. I am only doing a scaled down version of the large green house. It’s only going to be 4 or 6x8ft. But the concept is still the same, light during the day and HID light with cO2 at night. I am going to do 18 plants, 9 at a time and have 2 1000 w HPS’ doin their thing. I will stagger them two or so weeks apart. Hoping I can pull 4 lbs out of it this round. I think I have settled on doin the northern cheese haze by Mephisto (duh lol) it got pretty damn big and was fire.

So updates to come in the next week or so to show progress. Also the reason I am not doin the whole big grow again is because I also have a house to build and don’t have the time or energy to do both.

I will be starting a separate thread once I get The space built. Look forward to seein all you lovely folks checkin in on my progress.

Heyyyyyy everyone, well your boy is back at the dream farm!!!! Septic system installed! And Power is now run to the property. We have a cabin that is 3/4 done and starting on the main house, got the slab poured and about to start framing.

But what anyone really cares about is what about the weed things? Don’t fret fans of the dream farm, I am cranking it back up!!! Now before you get all super psyched lol. I am only doing a scaled down version of the large green house. It’s only going to be 4 or 6x8ft. But the concept is still the same, light during the day and HID light with cO2 at night. I am going to do 18 plants, 9 at a time and have 2 1000 w HPS’ doin their thing. I will stagger them two or so weeks apart. Hoping I can pull 4 lbs out of it this round. I think I have settled on doin the northern cheese haze by Mephisto (duh lol) it got pretty damn big and was fire.

So updates to come in the next week or so to show progress. Also the reason I am not doin the whole big grow again is because I also have a house to build and don’t have the time or energy to do both.

I will be starting a separate thread once I get The space built. Look forward to seein all you lovely folks checkin in on my progress.
Good to see U back bro. It’s been a while. Can’t wait to see what the farm brings

Awesome bro, sounds like you'll have lots of work on your hand with the build and then the greenhouse.

Good to see U back bro. It’s been a while. Can’t wait to see what the farm brings

yeah I am really happy to be back and starting to do the damn thing again. It’s been 3 years since the ole DF was producing anything, but we have gotten so much work done it’s crazy now I have a proper house and POWER oh my god having power is the game changer for sure. No mo generators!!!!! So after 25,000 dollars and 3 years of work finally I can put some beans back in the dirt

Awesome bro, sounds like you'll have lots of work on your hand with the build and then the greenhouse.
Yeah it’s goin to be a lot but it’s what I e spent the better part of 6 years workin towards so it’s rewarding knowing that I am almost able to be running at 100%

Back