Well I'm certainly taking notice, all except the burn part! Peace
:pighug:
Yeah I am kinda bummed cause they are not all super pretty. Well at least the ones that got singed aren't lol. But as I've said it could have been muccccch worse and I am lucky for sure.

Hey man looking good. Sorry about what happened with the fire, Shit sucks. Be happy your here, things can get carried away quick. I've had a few close calls myself.
Buds are looking beautiful. Let me know how that hubbabubbasmellascope smokes. Can't wait to see how your s.o.d.k. turns out. Peace dude stay safe

Last edited:
I have that problem a bit smaller scale but trimming can become quite daunting I get family to help and let them keep there scissor/finger hash for helping LOL

@derek420colorado I'll help you if you'll come to Oregon & help me with my CBD photo when she's ready for harvest! She's been in veg for 10wks, waiting on two autoflowers to finish before switching to 12/12, and is 42" tall from soil (soil adds about 10" from the floor) by 28" wide & still growing! I hope she grows enough in veg to not stretch too much because my light can only go so high in my tent. As it is I know I'll be super-cropping & spreading her out after I take cuttings to share clones with a local Growbro.

Back