download (6).jpg

Yeah dude it is kinda gnarly but I will heal and learn from my stupidity lol
Def a learning experience for all.
Glad it's just a few burns and not your house. Or one's life. Hope you recover fast.

Did the wax make it. ? Lol jk man. That shit is toast

Brother,
That fireball was some scary stuff. I'm thankful you're injuries were minor.
I can relate. Worked in kitchens with gas for a long time. Can't trust it. Got some scars too.

DFR rocks. I love that your family supports and contributes to your enterprise. You are Making America Great Again!
Lol.

Feel better. Quick recovery. Be safe. Keep it coming!

Out for now.

Jah Strength
mg

All are invited to check out my current first grow. [emoji271] Mephisto; DP.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59051/

Well we had a mini disaster at the dream farm last night. I am so dumb and don't want to even say what I did but for the sake of the journal I will. Do I was making dabs and forgot to turn off my heater. Long story short big fire ball and a trip to the emergency room with second degree burns all down my arm. Folks be safe. I showed exactly what can happen If you are careless.

So the plants. Some of them got kinda burnt. But it was almost all lower buds and honestly for what actually happened the damage is not that bad. One that was closest to the giant ball of flame was the trifoliate 3BOG. @Vorkosigan as soon as it happened I thought daaaaanf vorks fav plant. Butttttt in all honesty I was going to harvest here yesterday anyway. Here she is and I have to say she is a beaute even after surviving the 6 layers of hades View attachment 775459View attachment 775467View attachment 775469
Shit man saw the photo of your arm, glad that you're ok. I'll be honest dabs always scared me after I blew up a pyrex dish attempting the iso alcohol method on the stove, really glad you're alright my man. Sending love from the east coast

Indeed it's kinda gnarly and I am going to have a kinda gnarled arm fir the rest of my life to remind me not to be careless. I am just so glad it didn't get my face. That's the money maker lmao.

Back