Looking good, bro!!!

I forget...are these all straight water only or are you supplementing with teas or other?

:greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:
I have brewed some teas and top dressed a few but fir the most part yeah. Also I used this dirt twice before when the plants died so I am really happy with how it has done. I have @gbd's soil amendment on this kindsoil and roots from now on though

I've thought about it, would work good when I'm home. I have to go away for a few days soon so something automatic would be best. Automatic is expensive to set up anyway you do it, but it's better than losing some plants. I was thinking of halo rings, pump and timer too.
The blumats work very well according to @Ozone69

The blumats work very well according to @Ozone69

They almost work too well. Makes it too easy to just leave the plants on autopilot and forget to check on 'em. Would be interesting to see what size reservoir it would take to keep up with a dream farm sized grow when they all get in heavy flower and start really sucking up the H2O. :smoking:

They almost work too well. Makes it too easy to just leave the plants on autopilot and forget to check on 'em. Would be interesting to see what size reservoir it would take to keep up with a dream farm sized grow when they all get in heavy flower and start really sucking up the H2O. :smoking:
Oh I have three 55 gallons drums and two 45 gallon trash cans so I think I can hook up two 55's and will have to fill them a couple times a week I am guessing

Good to hear. I just ordered mine a few minutes ago. I got the 5" ones and plan on 5 gallon pots.

Back