Mephisto Dabs are awesome but don't bother pressing the sour hound it yields low for dabs................not worth it. I'm letting my chemdogging and deep blue C cure a little longer before pressing it with a hair iron to see what's up. My buddy should be getting a legit press soon then the fun will begin. I have a special strain planned for the press :)

Looking good in there bro!
I am not squishing these I am going to blast the fresh frozen plant. Also I would be willing to bet that a low yield result may be attributable to not having the proper tools cause my sour hounds are/were just dripping with sticky terp filled resin.

I am not squishing these I am going to blast the fresh frozen plant. Also I would be willing to bet that a low yield result may be attributable to not having the proper tools cause my sour hounds are/were just dripping with sticky terp filled resin.

Mine were too but the yield was low is all I'm saying lol. This was at my old spot before the move. The Rosin we did get was fire just wasn't a lot. I decided the yield was not worth wasting the flowers on rather smoke it

I do however have this in my seed bank:
http://www.oceangrownseeds.com/strain-guide/true-breed/frost-giant/

:smokeit:

That is purrrrrty

Thanks that will be just for extracts flower trim all of it lol. Just not ready yet. I have too much going on with the new crosses I'm working on and my buddy here at the new location needs to get his press still. But excited. It's going to be a busy fall/winter around here.....lol...........

Thanks that will be just for extracts flower trim all of it lol. Just not ready yet. I have too much going on with the new crosses I'm working on and my buddy here at the new location needs to get his press still. But excited. It's going to be a busy fall/winter around here.....lol...........
Indeed it's going to be a great fall and winter

I have been slacking on the updates now that my mom is here I don't have someone bugging me asking if I have updated the dream farm report lol. I will get some pictures and stuff up tomorrow

Well folks after a couple of month hiatus I am back at it and rockin out all the mephisto gear I can! First off for those wondering where I went. I had two huge set backs killing 100 plants total. It was devastating to say the least. On top of having to take care of legal troubles, and finding snowboarding lol, I took a couple of months off from growing and AFN(obviously) it was kind of depressing to see all the bud things and not growing any. Folks here know that I loves me some growing of the weed things.

But here I am back in action. I am rocking 5 different @mephisto strains at the moment with the new 420 beans on the way. I currently have Sour hound, SODK,Auto Blues, Ripley's OG and 3BOG. I guess I should be more accurate. I actually killed 150 plants, because my last round of seeds did not germinate, like at all. Out of 50 seeds 2 popped, I think they got too hot in the mail or something weird happened cause I can germ some seeds pretty well. I have 28 plants currently above ground and today is day 1. I have 2 of my DWC sites set up and I am just waiting on my new generator to get here. I already went through one generator, which was also part of the problem.

One of the biggest issues why the first crop froze is because I got totally GOTTEN on my "1150" watt de HPS lights. They were only ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY!!!! SO they were not heating the space like I needed them to. So I replaced them with two 1150 de HPS' SoilisTek's on top of my two LEC 630's. Now it stays nice and toasty in my greenhouse.

I will be taking some photos in the next couple of days to let yall in on the progress. I will probably update on a daily basis like last time and try to take as many photos as possible. I am getting a new iPhone so my pictures should be good now and not all super old and grainy,

So folks hold on to your seats, the Dream Farm is back in action and ready to conquer!
150 plants D??? I think ld still be weeping now were
Lol I guess I should have let everyone know who is new what my setup is like.

I have a hybrid grow space seen hereView attachment 740902 View attachment 740903 . It is a 12x24 ft space that is enclosed with the south facing wall and roof being clear greenhouse plastic. I also have 2300 watts of de HPS and 1300 watts of LEC. The theory is that they get half natural sunlight and half HID lighting. I have kindsoil plants in 3 gallon pots, and 8 gallon DWC sites with my maximum oxygen theory in place. with 10 lpm per gallon of water. I am trying to establish the commercial viability of autoflowering cannabis. This is my most valiant attempt

D 150 plants beans or clones? Id still be cryin now??? Nice joinery work btw

Back