Hey Derek is your watering automated? I was thinking about doing things a bit differently in my space. Watering is the only setback.
I think it's more than a setback, its a pain in the booty! I could see some crown roots on a few photos I bet he's pouring it by hand. I'm spending an hour a day watering, I have to do something different myself.

Hey Derek is your watering automated? I was thinking about doing things a bit differently in my space. Watering is the only setback.

No I am watering by hand, this round. I am going to be getting Blumats ASAP! It is literally the first thing I am getting once I get a couple bucks here in a week or so

I think it's more than a setback, its a pain in the booty! I could see some crown roots on a few photos I bet he's pouring it by hand. I'm spending an hour a day watering, I have to do something different myself.

Yeah it is damn sure a pain in the ass, I have a hose but it still takes about 30 minutes.

Pepe the setup I have takes a lot work out of it. Still looking to upgrade a bit but it's worth taking a peek at how I got it handled. I was just thinking of doing 3 halo rings on each table connected to one main line that I use now to individually water with. Just plug it into the 3, wait a few minutes and move down to the next 3.

Pepe the setup I have takes a lot work out of it. Still looking to upgrade a bit but it's worth taking a peek at how I got it handled. I was just thinking of doing 3 halo rings on each table connected to one main line that I use now to individually water with. Just plug it into the 3, wait a few minutes and move down to the next 3.

I used to do that a few years back, I made a halo ring out of a soaker hose

No I am watering by hand, this round. I am going to be getting Blumats ASAP! It is literally the first thing I am getting once I get a couple bucks here in a week or so

Yeah it is damn sure a pain in the ass, I have a hose but it still takes about 30 minutes.
Blumats, first I've hear of it. Thanks I may try the starter kit to see if it'll work. $46 for 5 pots gravity fed.

The Tropf-Blumat (Drip-Blumat) is a sensor that supplies plants with drips of water via thin tubing. As the soil dries, its natural suction power triggers the opening of the Tropf Blumat allowing the water to flow.When the soil is sufficiently moist, the Tropf Blumat automatically stops. The system functions fully automatically.

I've thought about it, would work good when I'm home. I have to go away for a few days soon so something automatic would be best. Automatic is expensive to set up anyway you do it, but it's better than losing some plants. I was thinking of halo rings, pump and timer too.

IMG_0905.JPG
IMG_0906.JPG
IMG_0907.JPG
IMG_0910.JPG
IMG_0911.JPG
IMG_0912.JPG
IMG_0913.JPG
IMG_0914.JPG
IMG_0915.JPG
IMG_0916.JPG
IMG_0917.JPG
IMG_0918.JPG