:drool: Looking very nice in here. :greenthumb: That's got to be a weeks worth of proper trimming, lots of Mephisto scissors hash to be made. :hookah: I think you'll need to ditch the curing jars and upgrade to buckets. :biggrin:
What do you plan to grow next?
lol I just dropped 14 new babies in the germination station. They are more manbearalienpig, triangles, and northern cheese Haze. I also just got the new cosmic queen testers which will be going in in the next couple days. Then I also am getting my BLK seeds that I won on the solstice party. Oh and then I also just got my illuminauto order ordered so that's some sour alien livers, creme bubbly, and bubbly livers. I am sure those will each make it into the next round. My grow is on a two to two and a half week perpetual harvest so I will be growing EVERYTHING!!!! muah hahahahahaha

lol I just dropped 14 new babies in the germination station. They are more manbearalienpig, triangles, and northern cheese Haze. I also just got the new cosmic queen testers which will be going in in the next couple days. Then I also am getting my BLK seeds that I won on the solstice party. Oh and then I also just got my illuminauto order ordered so that's some sour alien livers, creme bubbly, and bubbly livers. I am sure those will each make it into the next round. My grow is on a two to two and a half week perpetual harvest so I will be growing EVERYTHING!!!! muah hahahahahaha
the dream farm just keeps getting better :d5:

Well we had a mini disaster at the dream farm last night. I am so dumb and don't want to even say what I did but for the sake of the journal I will. Do I was making dabs and forgot to turn off my heater. Long story short big fire ball and a trip to the emergency room with second degree burns all down my arm. Folks be safe. I showed exactly what can happen If you are careless.

So the plants. Some of them got kinda burnt. But it was almost all lower buds and honestly for what actually happened the damage is not that bad. One that was closest to the giant ball of flame was the trifoliate 3BOG. @Vorkosigan as soon as it happened I thought daaaaanf vorks fav plant. Butttttt in all honesty I was going to harvest here yesterday anyway. Here she is and I have to say she is a beaute even after surviving the 6 layers of hades
IMG_0931.JPG
IMG_0933.JPG
IMG_0934.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0932.JPG
    IMG_0932.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 92
Back