His much height do you have? And can you make the shortest plants ever lol

I don't like short plants lol I like big bushy bitches with curves lol.......'

My tent's are 6.5 feet tall more or less I believe. But they're only 3x3's as well. There's no way. I tried my SE 1K HPS and it was too much heat and light brother trust me lol........

I don't like short plants lol I like big bushy bitches with curves lol.......'

My tent's are 6.5 feet tall more or less I believe. But they're only 3x3's as well. There's no way. I tried my SE 1K HPS and it was too much heat and light brother trust me lol........
Yeah unless you got a super air cooled hood hooked up to an ac I think it's a wee bit excessive lol. Heck I'm surprised you can get away with 600 well done.

The 600 in my AC hoods run perfect for me all year in my 3x3 but I have moved to mostly the blue mh from hortilux in those and they do run a tad cooler than the hps. But even at my old spot in FL never an issue. Over there I had the 600 watt blue mh for veg and the flower 5x9 had my (2) SE 1K bit that tent had portable ac in it bit once I got it dialed in it was rocking then had to leave and chop that last crop early I wanted to die lol. Now I just have my two 3x3 's at the new spot and using a closet to veg so I can maximize the 3x3 just for flowering etc. I am liking the LED's I am testing right now though and might not be turning on an hid again we will see. I need a couple runs with my photo period plants to make a final decision. But based on what I have seen with my autos so far.........let's see what the skywalkers do........

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

IMG_0774.JPG
IMG_0775.JPG
IMG_0776.JPG
IMG_0777.JPG
IMG_0778.JPG
IMG_0779.JPG
IMG_0780.JPG
IMG_0781.JPG
Here are some pictures from today

Stunning Derek. Keep it up and you'll land yourself with a month of trimming. Speaking of are you hand trimming everything? I gave up on scissors after I realized the quality difference vs a week of my life wasn't worth it. Doing major research on machines that will do a nicer job than the ipower bowl from amazon. A lot of it is on the strain too.

Stunning Derek. Keep it up and you'll land yourself with a month of trimming. Speaking of are you hand trimming everything? I gave up on scissors after I realized the quality difference vs a week of my life wasn't worth it. Doing major research on machines that will do a nicer job than the ipower bowl from amazon. A lot of it is on the strain too.
Yep everything is going to be hand trimmed. I won't be doing it lol I've got my mom and stepdad and brother comin to trim it all up

Personally I enjoy the trimming put on some music get a beer and do work.. but I also do not have near as much to trim as you and Derek do.

Personally I enjoy the trimming put on some music get a beer and do work.. but I also do not have near as much to trim as you and Derek do.
Yeah trimming is the one part of the process that I absolutely detest. But here are some pictures from today
IMG_0795.JPG
IMG_0796.JPG
IMG_0797.JPG
IMG_0798.JPG
IMG_0799.JPG
IMG_0800.JPG
IMG_0801.JPG
IMG_0802.JPG
IMG_0803.JPG
IMG_0804.JPG
IMG_0805.JPG
IMG_0806.JPG