IMG_0767.JPG
Well Francis is a good mom. We have a baby bird! But god that thing is ugly.

So the dry weight is in for the sour hound girl named Barb...... drumroll please she came in at a phenomenal 70 g on the dot which is about 20 g more than I had hoped for and gives me a better projection for the overall yield of the first harvest of the dream farm and I am blown away by the job that Mitch in the crew has done!!!!!!

Great growing man !!! Well done, and what camera are you using for those super sexy closeup shots ? :d5:
LOL I am using my iPhone 5SE and I got a $15 clip on o LOL I am using my iPhone 5SE and I got a $15 clip on olloclip from amazon. Pretty friggin sweet fir the price

So the dry weight is in for the sour hound girl named Barb...... drumroll please she came in at a phenomenal 70 g on the dot which is about 20 g more than I had hoped for and gives me a better projection for the overall yield of the first harvest of the dream farm and I am blown away by the job that Mitch in the crew has done!!!!!!

Awesome brother I have grown it a few times now and dying to again here at the new spot. For me she has always liked training and topping with defoliation and gets hungry as all heck in flower heavy feeder. But man the buds and the smells and the smoke whew! Can't wait for your smoke report on it. I bet you it becomes one of your favorites :d5:

Awesome brother I have grown it a few times now and dying to again here at the new spot. For me she has always liked training and topping with defoliation and gets hungry as all heck in flower heavy feeder. But man the buds and the smells and the smoke whew! Can't wait for your smoke report on it. I bet you it becomes one of your favorites :d5:
The smoke report is already done my friend

Back