All looking amazing mate, as usual! You have very green fingers buddy :d5:

One day, could you please get some individual pics with strain names please? Pretty please? I can recognise a few strains but would love to be able to "put names to faces" :thumbsup:

They all look beautiful mate :woohoo1: :vibe:

Well here she is folks the very first dream farm Mephisto to go all the way to harvest!!!!!!!!
IMG_0693.JPG
IMG_0709.JPG
IMG_0710.JPG
IMG_0711.JPG
IMG_0712.JPG
IMG_0717.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG

Congrats dude, and first of many!
What was it?
This was my sour hound, One of only two that survived from the round of 48 that didn't make it through germination. And Mitch I cannot tell you enough times how much I appreciate everything that you guys do in all aspects of your business. This is some of the best if not the best marijuana I have ever seen I was just walking around my greenhouse now smelling all the different kind of terps I had a commercial grower come to my place today and he was simply blown away by the quality of all the buds and how absolutely greasy and terpene packed they were. He is going to be one that will be converted to the auto flower way of life as soon as my harvest comes in he said he's going to make an order for probably 500 or 1000.

So I have a crazy question what would you guys give me if I got to Mephisto tattoo lmao.

But seriously though it makes all the hardships that I've gone through over the past nine months totally worth it and if not for you guys I would not be feeling the total elation that I am now thank you so much thank you so much thank you so much

This was my sour hound, One of only two that survived from the round of 48 that didn't make it through germination. And Mitch I cannot tell you enough times how much I appreciate everything that you guys do in all aspects of your business. This is some of the best if not the best marijuana I have ever seen I was just walking around my greenhouse now smelling all the different kind of terps I had a commercial grower come to my place today and he was simply blown away by the quality of all the buds and how absolutely greasy and terpene packed they were. He is going to be one that will be converted to the auto flower way of life as soon as my harvest comes in he said he's going to make an order for probably 500 or 1000.

So I have a crazy question what would you guys give me if I got to Mephisto tattoo lmao.

But seriously though it makes all the hardships that I've gone through over the past nine months totally worth it and if not for you guys I would not be feeling the total elation that I am now thank you so much thank you so much thank you so much

Nice on dude, for sure hard work and dedication always pays off in the end, so you're getting what's due.

All looking amazing mate, as usual! You have very green fingers buddy :d5:

One day, could you please get some individual pics with strain names please? Pretty please? I can recognise a few strains but would love to be able to "put names to faces" :thumbsup:

They all look beautiful mate :woohoo1: :vibe:
Yeah man I will try and get some individual pics tomorrow. My bro is going to be here and so he can help me move em around. Here's a couple more pictures
IMG_0746.JPG
IMG_0747.JPG
IMG_0748.JPG

Back