Annnnnnd if course just as things are going great one of my bulbs blew out of my HPS I have to go buy another one tomorrow grrrr.

LOL I am using my iPhone 5SE and I got a $15 clip on o LOL I am using my iPhone 5SE and I got a $15 clip on olloclip from amazon. Pretty friggin sweet fir the price

Ahhh i bought some of those clips for my s7 edge but never really put them into practice.
Looks like i need to give them a try.

Yep that's the one. I've got a buddy that is a dealer so I get it fir 85 bucks which is sweeeeet

Nice! Really wish I had the height man I have a 1K platinum hortilux ballast here that would run that perfectly. I wish they made the platinum in the 600 watt........for the 600's I use their gold ballast.

Nice! Really wish I had the height man I have a 1K platinum hortilux ballast here that would run that perfectly. I wish they made the platinum in the 600 watt........for the 600's I use their gold ballast.

His much height do you have? And can you make the shortest plants ever lol

You know just keep them tied like all the way down? lol like keep them just big enough where the top colas are showing

Back