@derek420colorado everything is looking great. Do u have any sour stompers going. For some reason that and northern cheese haze I'm really interested in. I've seen your NCH and they look like great. Nice sized plants. If u have some sour stompers throw some pics up when u have time if u don't mind. I'm looking forward to the harvest. I'm gonna be lurking in here watching closely :pass:

Indeed but it is the base for the rest of the cannibanoid interactions. But either way Jamaica is z long way away from the dream farm and we don't have to worry about crappy pot here lmao
but your always growing that "Dirt weed" :funny:
the farm is looking great D definitely filling up!:bong:

@derek420colorado everything is looking great. Do u have any sour stompers going. For some reason that and northern cheese haze I'm really interested in. I've seen your NCH and they look like great. Nice sized plants. If u have some sour stompers throw some pics up when u have time if u don't mind. I'm looking forward to the harvest. I'm gonna be lurking in here watching closely :pass:
I do not have any Sour Stomper ATM I had some on my last round that died due to me not being able to keep them warm. The NCH is just crazy big it's grown at about 2 or 3 inches a day for a week and a half straight. I am stoked to see what she yields

Back