Went there once, the weed is plenty. But the suck is great too. They were talking about how great american weed is. So the old quality vs quantity rears it's head.

I'm dying to go. It's all changing very fast since they relaxed the laws and I'm a massive weed and reggae fan!

It's more of an issue telling people no. I next to had to fight a guy about it. Wouldn't stop. I finally got loud and he went away. There is fun stuff to do there but not my fave place in that area. St Lucia is absolutely gorgeous.
Take a cruise to Jamaica and call it a day.

Pictures from today
IMG_0557.JPG
IMG_0558.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG
IMG_0560.JPG
IMG_0561.JPG
IMG_0562.JPG
IMG_0563.JPG
IMG_0564.JPG
IMG_0565.JPG
IMG_0566.JPG

Bugger. Missed you starting this. Got back on yur feet quick, eh? :bow:
What's with the fucking caravan man?, it's blocking the light !! :biggrin:
That's my house lol and it keeps people from bein able to see in. Good to see you bud. How's things goin on your side of the pond

I watched a vid of someone in Jamaica (maybe Remo) testing the well water PH at a ganja field. 8.6!! Holy cow.
i seen the vid man its all the lime stone there makes the ph go way up but the plants in the field looked good must adjust over generations of seed im guessing

That's my house lol and it keeps people from bein able to see in. Good to see you bud. How's things goin on your side of the pond
had no idea you lived in a trailer/caravan/mobile home just like me how do you heat in winter in colorado it dont go too much below zero here but it get real cold where you live if im not wrong :jointman::jointman::jointman:

Went there once, the weed is plenty. But the suck is great too. They were talking about how great american weed is. So the old quality vs quantity rears it's head.
I saw the results of some testing from different legal states and Jamaica I don't think Jamaica had a strain over 18%. And all the states didn't have any strain in the top 5 under 20% most were mid 20's

Back