Wow mate they all look amazing. So good to see such a big group of girls all worshipping the sun gods :woohoo1:

Amazing to see how healthy they are. The stems on them look super fat!

Great stuff mate :worship:
Yeah man some of them are just ridiculously fat on the stalk front

Wow mate they all look amazing. So good to see such a big group of girls all worshipping the sun gods :woohoo1:

Amazing to see how healthy they are. The stems on them look super fat!

Great stuff mate :worship:
And they definitely seem to be loving the sun and HID'S

That seems pretty cool. Does it collect energy from the sun, then feeds into the house through a normal outlet?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Yes it does witchy. There is a lot of safety features in place as well so you don't get energized when holding or touching the cords. As long as the local power company recognizes it as a permenant solar structure and it passes any inspections they will/should issue a bi-directional meter which will spin backwards when you create more power than your using.

Yes it does witchy. There is a lot of safety features in place as well so you don't get energized when holding or touching the cords. As long as the local power company recognizes it as a permenant solar structure and it passes any inspections they will/should issue a bi-directional meter which will spin backwards when you create more power than your using.
That's great! I've been keeping an eye on the technology, really want to become as self sufficient as possible. Once they have an affordable system with storage, I'm hopping inaa

That's great! I've been keeping an eye on the technology, really want to become as self sufficient as possible. Once they have an affordable system with storage, I'm hopping inaa

Storage is the killer. Tesla batteries are extremely expensive. Regular batteries are dangerous and need to be vented if indoors as they off gas nasty chemicals. This is part of the reason grid tied( tying into your power grid) is the best option so far. Before our lifetime I'm sure, things will be primarily solar.

IMG_0546.JPG
IMG_0547.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG
IMG_0550.JPG
IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0552.JPG
Pictures from today

Back