had no idea you lived in a trailer/caravan/mobile home just like me how do you heat in winter in colorado it dont go too much below zero here but it get real cold where you live if im not wrong :jointman::jointman::jointman:
Lol yeah the low at my house this winter was -46 I think. I literally live in the coldest place in the lower 48. Every year here in the San Luis Valley it is the coldest here and some place in Montana. I have a nice propane heater in my trailer and it honestly kept me ok as far as heat goes. I am starting to build my cabin in the next couple weeks do there won't be another frozen winter lol

May be cold but one of the most beautiful places. I consider u lucky to live where u live. And it's a legal state even luckier.
Oh definitely I am not complaining in the least check out the sunset from last night
IMG_0569.JPG

I saw the results of some testing from different legal states and Jamaica I don't think Jamaica had a strain over 18%. And all the states didn't have any strain in the top 5 under 20% most were mid 20's

% THC is only one part of the high / story though mate.

% THC is only one part of the high / story though mate.
Indeed but it is the base for the rest of the cannibanoid interactions. But either way Jamaica is z long way away from the dream farm and we don't have to worry about crappy pot here lmao

Indeed but it is the base for the rest of the cannibanoid interactions. But either way Jamaica is z long way away from the dream farm and we don't have to worry about crappy pot here lmao

Yep agreed mate, but 18% THC is plenty. With a good amount of other cannabinoids you could easily mistake it for 25% THC weed IMO. I honestly think people get a bit too caught up in THC percentages, especially when they buy seeds, because most of the not so cool seed banks lie their bollocks off about it anyway! It's like everything else in life, you gotta get the balance / mix right :vibe:

Yep agreed mate, but 18% THC is plenty. With a good amount of other cannabinoids you could easily mistake it for 25% THC weed IMO. I honestly think people get a bit too caught up in THC percentages, especially when they buy seeds, because most of the not so cool seed banks lie their bollocks off about it anyway! It's like everything else in life, you gotta get the balance / mix right :vibe:
Indeed

Absolutely. I've had some Jamaican pot from Jamaica. It looked like regular rag weed but boy did it get u high. Probably looked like that since my buddy's sister had to get it back on a plane. This was years ago before airport security got crazy. Ya have to compare somehow. Some of mephisto beans say around 15% but guys here love them and say how strong they were.

Oh definitely I am not complaining in the least check out the sunset from last nightView attachment 762301
A couple years ago I was out in the southwest corner of Colorado elk hunting boy it was amazing country. You r truly lucky to walk out your door and see that everyday. I really want to relocate within the next 5 years. I gotta get my house finished up. So I can sell it and gotta save some moola and have a good sized stash of meds since I'll have to shut down my groom while the house is on the market and and get situated in the new spot. The wifey and I r now on the same page. No neighbors lol I don't have many bow but that's still too much. I'm on the east coast so heading out that way would be a huge move and tough with kids and pets. And a house full of stuff. But man Colorado is beautiful if it is a possibility I will try to get out that way. But most likely somewhere on the east coast till its just the wifey and myself. The garden is looking great. I think our grows r pretty close my older girls r 53 days +-

@hippy71 herr is some good ole bush for ya this morning. I took some individual photos because I realized that I hadn't actually done that yet you can see my trifoliate three bears OG in all her frosty glory There is my big Ripleys OG and my big SODK. As well as my man bear alien pig @Vorkosigan there is a couple pics of your favorite mutant
IMG_0570.JPG
IMG_0571.JPG
IMG_0572.JPG
IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_0574.JPG
IMG_0575.JPG
IMG_0576.JPG
IMG_0578.JPG
IMG_0579.JPG
IMG_0580.JPG
IMG_0581.JPG
IMG_0582.JPG