hey derek loving the dream farm mate life goals have been readjusted since seeing your hybird greenhouse may i ask why u keep the pot so close together is it so they get the most out of the over head lighting
Yeah for the most part admnd to get a decent canopy. I don't like seein the floor lol

OK folks so I went ahead and tried the tester nug with my bro from Texas and this is after we had been doing dabs all day long we smoked one bowl between three people and got high as fuck. Like noticeably high which to happen for me is very rare with flower. A guy that works at one of the local dispensaries came and checked out my situation and said it was some of the nicest weed he'd ever seen. So the point of the story is this weed is amazing but we arty knew that lol

OK folks so I went ahead and tried the tester nug with my bro from Texas and this is after we had been doing dabs all day long we smoked one bowl between three people and got high as fuck. Like noticeably high which to happen for me is very rare with flower. A guy that works at one of the local dispensaries came and checked out my situation and said it was some of the nicest weed he'd ever seen. So the point of the story is this weed is amazing but we arty knew that lol

MY deep blue C that is curing is the strongest flower I have had to date...........congrats on good buds! :vibes:

That's my house lol and it keeps people from bein able to see in. Good to see you bud. How's things goin on your side of the pond

:crying:

Well, getting complicated, as you asked..!
Nothing heavy, just that I'm now running a spreadsheet to try and keep track of what's growing where and when.
The weather's been shit over here, nothing new, so holding photos back in the greenhouse, getting a load of autos out of the way just about everywhere, starting some semi-autos off in the shed and got some clones running in my bathroom. Oh yeah, got a male auto spewing pollen in my (sealed) bedroom. :shooty:

You're doing well I see, some nice fat ladies going on there ... looking at the pics, I found myself going 'oh, that one looks like my Cookies' .. 'and that one looks just like my Dragon' ... only bigger..!!! :thumbsup:

Went there once, the weed is plenty. But the suck is great too. They were talking about how great american weed is. So the old quality vs quantity rears it's head.
Back in the 70's and 80's the jamaican lambsbread was killer but it took six months to grow . A lot of jamaicans grow quick easy hybrids now I seen that on Strain Hunters I do believe. But I smoked a shit load of the lambsbread back in the day WOW

Pictures from this evening. The lighting he's probably crap but here goes anyway
IMG_0612.JPG
IMG_0613.JPG
IMG_0614.JPG
IMG_0615.JPG
IMG_0616.JPG
IMG_0617.JPG
IMG_0618.JPG
IMG_0619.JPG
IMG_0620.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG
IMG_0622.JPG

@derek420colorado hey man thanks for the heads up on the dr earth flower girl. My girls in flower seem to love it. I also picked up the home grown by dr earth and gave some to my girls still in veg and my vegetable garden. They all seemed to love it. My vegetable garden wasn't doing so good just wasn't growing like it did last year gave some tea and spread the solids around the base of the plants man the next day they had already shown signs of growth.

Back