Indoor Dragons and Trainwreck and Ghost... O G! locked down and bored!

Trainwreck clone #1 is a day or two from chop. I chopped the Mystery weed a couple days ago. She had some Nice buds! Looks like she's giving a nice harvets. We sample a quick dried bud and it seems to be a moderate Sativa like buzz, so whatever she is, I'm pleased with her!

Now the Trainwreck.... I almost chopped her about 10 days ago.....glad I didn't! Her buds have gotten so heavy the not only the branches but even the top cola was flopping over! I had to prop it up with a stake! She smells like kerosene, up close she'll make your eyes water lol!

I really chopped the mother plant too early, The bud is good but not as strong as I think it sahould be. I bet this girl will pack a punch though!

Only have a bud shot of the Mystery weed

Mystery Weed pic1 -8-19-2020.jpg

Trainwreck

Trainwreck clone 1 -pic2 -8-19-2020.jpg

What's happening Pop22, dragons everywhere :dragon6::dragon8:

Grow looks good bud:pass:
You happen to know much about the Sour Dragon from many many years ago? I cant seem to remember who started the project(not Mossy, I checked):jointman: wanted to know about the parents. Any ideas:shrug:

Enjoy your harvests bud:passit::karmacloud:

Sour Dragon was create by a fellow on autoflowerportal.net His name slips my mind.

Mossys:
Purple Jem
Durrty Dragon
Black Dragon ( a pheno of Durrty or the other way around lol )
Russian Dragon
and a couple others I don't remember.
Blue Dragon is my creation, Blueberry Headband x Durrty Dragon. And I absolutely love it! My best cross so far. Buds smell like blueberry bubblegum and kerosene!

And speaking of my Blue Dragon,

I started chopping them tonight. I cut 6 of the 14. Got more bud than I thought! I'm hoping for a 14 grams per plant average, I'm thinking I may be close! These are some fat little plumpers! Not bad for 0.75L containers! That's about 3 cups of soil. I may get so 2L pots and try them in my small tent. I'm liking small plants, I trimmed 6 in maybe 30 minutes! And I'm slow!

Blue Dragon pic1 -8-27-2020.jpg
Blue Dragon pic2 -8-27-2020.jpg
Blue Dragon pic3 -8-27-2020.jpg

What's happening Pop22, dragons everywhere :dragon6::dragon8:

Grow looks good bud:pass:
You happen to know much about the Sour Dragon from many many years ago? I cant seem to remember who started the project(not Mossy, I checked):jointman: wanted to know about the parents. Any ideas:shrug:

Enjoy your harvests bud:passit::karmacloud:

Sour Dragon was create by a fellow on autoflowerportal.net His name slips my mind.

Mossys:
Purple Jem
Durrty Dragon
Russian Dragon
Blue Dragon is my creation, Blueberry Headband x Durrty Dragon. And I absolutely love it! My best cross so far. Buds smell like blueberry bubblegum and kerosene!

I started chopping them tonight. I cut 6 of the 14. Got more bud than I thought! I'm hoping for a 14 grams per plant average, I'm thinking I may be close! These are some fat little plumpers! Not bad for 0.75L containers! That's about 3 cups of soil. I may get so 2L pots and try them in my small tent. I'm liking small plants, I trimmed 6 in maybe 30 minutes! And I'm slow!

View attachment 1227682View attachment 1227683View attachment 1227684

micropotz for the win! :yay: ppp

Mossys:
Purple Jem
Durrty Dragon
Russian Dragon

View attachment 1227682View attachment 1227683View attachment 1227684

Mighty fine Dragons there.

Back