Indoor Dragons and Trainwreck and Ghost... O G! locked down and bored!

Weighed plant 1 this morning. 11.26 grams. Not bad! The other 2 are still drying. The one plant still growing is still fattening up! The base of the cola is almost 4 inches wide! This little plant may just out produce the others! We'll see! I'll get a pic tomorrow. Might postphone the scrog and grow some more plants in small containers. I'm expecting 40+ grams of bud from these 4 small plants that took up maybe 1/3 of the cab while i used the rest of the space to start other plants and to root some clones. I'm sure with the right strains and plant count I can get 150+ Grams from this cab.

The last Dolly Dragon

Dolly Dragon pic1- 6-14-2020.jpg

Weighed the bud of the fat plant and the budsicle. the fat plant was 15.56 grams ( i guessed pretty close on that one ) and the budsicle was 5.09.
So for the three 31.91 grams or 1.13 ounces! And there is still one plant to chop! I'd say she should go 12-14 grams. I'll probably chop her next week.

So........ I changed my mind and I chopped the last plant. And short though she was, I think she my be the heaviest of the 4! Her buds were huge for the size of the plant. Most branches were like colas! I'm going to guess 17 grams. She has to be at least 15. I'll post bud pics in a while.

Ok! Last plant dried and jarred. Buds weighed 13.36 so total for the 4 plants is 40.18 grams. I'm pleased! The Blueberry Ghost O G is still drying, I'll get a weight when they are dry. I'll be starting some Blue Dragon and Black Dragon, enough to fill the cab.

Ok! Last plant dried and jarred. Buds weighed 13.36 so total for the 4 plants is 40.18 grams. I'm pleased! The Blueberry Ghost O G is still drying, I'll get a weight when they are dry. I'll be starting some Blue Dragon and Black Dragon, enough to fill the cab.

:woohoo: ppp

Update:

I started 20 Black Dragons and 20 Bluedragons 2 days ago. All 20 Black had radicles and were planted. 7 Blue Dragons sprouted so far ( older seed, probably 4 years old ). I expect that most will germinate. I had to clean and set up my second cab, which is in thew grown room, to accomodate some of these plants. After i sort out the males, I'll grow them all in the cab I've been using in this thread.

So what do you call a herd of dragons??? ...........:smoking:

Back