Indoor Dr Kripplings "Afghan Cow" (Reg , feminized)

Ended up chopping the lady on 9/24. Paper bagged it for 5 days and the nugs were all nice and crispy and stems snapping. Came out to 75g dry. Way more than I expected.
Good smoke after a couple days of curing so looking forward to how much better it will get. It's definitely a nice sativa. Will do a report in a couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. I'm gonna try to finish chopping my girls that were actually supposed to be autos but never auto'd. looks like more then a 75 gram plant but looks can be deceiving.

Nice. I'm gonna try to finish chopping my girls that were actually supposed to be autos but never auto'd. looks like more then a 75 gram plant but looks can be deceiving.

I hear ya. I must have counted wrong for wet weight. Was expecting less than an O.

Or.... do plants dry while still in soil? This one I didn't feed water for the last 2 weeks. The leaves were all droopy and yellow but were hard to pull off, meanwhile , nugs were hard and bottom ones a little softer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't the same with a white widow. She seemed to dry real quick after the trim. Cured fast too.

Back