What zactly you be meanin by infused? That looks amazin thou son. I do be lovin me some nanny bread. And the chocochips are my favorite mixin, followed by walnuts or on real special times, some paper shell pecans from aunty Gertrude’s farm down in the bayou. Never had no boybon in my nanny bread, but I got a half gallon of Jim Beam just itchin to make me somethin delishus.

Haha…that went right over my head. I’ve only ever made brownies. I still remember my first time. This was back in the early 90s before the internet of things. We didn’t know about double boiler butter infusion and all that. So we dumped a lot of cheap nasty brick weed into a blender and chopped it. It was all crispy and felt like chewing on leaves and sticks.

They weren’t very good.

The next time I was with my cousin whose dad was an old biker and grower. He gave us a ton of Afghani that we made a couple sticks of butter with. So THATS how you do it. These were much better, and about 10 times more potent. And that’s the story of how I learnt to make the house smell like dope.

I do enjoy eating some dope, but I don’t particularly love the taste. It’s always so damn strong tasting.

Ohh boy!!! Sunday, February 5th is the date for that chili cook off!!!!! I can’t fucking wait!! Watch. I’ma win this shit like a chili fool. Fuck em. They gotta lose for me to win. I will DESTROY

DESTROY

Haha…that went right over my head. I’ve only ever made brownies. I still remember my first time. This was back in the early 90s before the internet of things. We didn’t know about double boiler butter infusion and all that. So we dumped a lot of cheap nasty brick weed into a blender and chopped it. It was all crispy and felt like chewing on leaves and sticks.

They weren’t very good.

The next time I was with my cousin whose dad was an old biker and grower. He gave us a ton of Afghani that we made a couple sticks of butter with. So THATS how you do it. These were much better, and about 10 times more potent. And that’s the story of how I learnt to make the house smell like dope.

I do enjoy eating some dope, but I don’t particularly love the taste. It’s always so damn strong tasting.
1st probably dozen times I tried to make brownies was ground up Mexican with the sticks and seeds removed and straight into brownie mix. Awful experience but worth the suffering as a teenager :crying: Then I met Moroccan fella who was a chef at an Italian restaurant I worked at who used to sell infused meals out the back door on Sundays when the owner wasn't around. He showed me to saute in oil and butter and then strain and make infused pasta dishes. I've found that certain spices and ingredients go pretty good with weed, where you'll only get the weed edible taste with the burps

That’s awesome…I really do love eating some dope now and again. It’s a much different experience than smoking some reefer. My buddy Jesse has “gone liquid” as he put it to our friend Missy. I was talking with her on the ole analog telecom network…the one what got the big phones wit the shiney hanger upper hangin off the hanger and the giant spinny go round rotary disc fir yer phat phukkin phingrz to do a spinamabob roundabout. Also know as ye olden timey tele go poppin. She’s choochin real good. Real real good.

My friend showed me a cool trick on how to use payphones for free when I was around 168 months old. That’s 14 for all you Common Core kids that were about to start drawing flow charts and number trees and all that nonsense. You’re welcome. Anyway, you would unscrew the cap on the bottom side of the receiver and remove the microphone from inside…the part what is normally up to your mouth. You take out the mic and ground the now exposed metal housing against the hanger upper hanger. Dial your number while this is happening, and then quickly put the mic and cap back on while it’s ringing so they can hear you when they answer. Bam son….free calls. I would take note of the phones that weren’t glued shut. There was a few right around my house. It worked gravy. Before that me and my mom had a system worked out where we would use the old 1-800-COLLECT trick. You can call 800 numbers for free from payphones. Obviously as you can see, it’s clearly an 800 number. So you would call the number, and enter the number to call…my house number…and you would get 5 seconds or so to state your name. It was a recording and it was all automated. So I would say come get me now instead of my name. Momma dukes come runnin to scoop junior up…and I saved a quarter…which was enough to take a vacation with back in those days.

Why hello there. Didn’t fancy seein you here. Forgive me for my manners, whatever was I thinkin. Sit down, take off your pants and jacket and have some pie with me. Momma done caught herself a couple o flies. What a lucky day indeed….

:crying: I've had a few pay phone tricks growing up. We used to stick a bent paper clip under the rubber part that connected the fat wire to the phone and then into the holes in the mouthpiece and, for some reason, it would allow local calls :shrug:I would also jam bottle caps up in the change return slot and it would stop people's change from dropping down. Just stick my finger up and pull out the cap and $$$s worth of change would fall out :crying: And you could also call collect and just leave the number of the payphone for the person to call you back on the recording, before beepers when payphones actually has the numbers on them :crying:

Well this turned out way better than I was expecting. Sliced pork roast, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms layered with pork gravy and topped with Golden Tatter tots.

_DSC5336.JPG

Back