I threw some fresh Gulf Shrimp in a bag with some butter and fresh parsly, salt pepper. 135°F for 20+ minutes, Saute zuchini in olive oil with Cavendar's spice, Fresh Pear. Long Black Espresso.

_DSC5260.JPG

Then for dinner I made Mac and Cheese with Chicken. Crumble goat cheese, Goat Cheddar, Goat Monterey Jack, goat Mozzarella, goat evaporated milk with quinoa pasta elbows and macaroni. The chicken was sous vide BSCB. Fresh Parsly salt pepper. It is Very very good.

I ate more than a healthy diabetic portion............
_DSC5261.JPG

Excuse me sir, did you move to a goat farm or something? I know all about your strict dietary restrictions, but did I miss something? :kiss:

I’m still in your debt for having a proper Heritage Turkey dinner with my pops on his last ever Thanksgiving. If y’all have never had one of them Pennsylvania birds, freaking try one. Yeah, it wasn’t “cheap”…but it wasn’t that bad by any means, it was $65 for a 13 pounder. So, not cheap, but not crazy either. Memories are way more important than saving a couple twenty dollar bills. That was something I’ll never forget. You made that possible bro.:bighug:

I can’t remember, was it you or Bush Beans who turned me onto that insane ASUS router? The black one with the Wi-Fi 6 protocol. I had the equivalent bottleneck of an hourglass style egg timer with the sand that flows. My old router was the waist. More like a waste…lol. I’m still loving that thing every time I watch illegal movies or download large files donate to charity.

Same thing with my mommy, I sent her off with a bang. Her last Christmas dinner was when I first made Beef Wellington from a $175 Prime graded dry aged Angus tenderloin. Not something I will likely be doing again soon either, I would much rather take that log and make some vertical cuts through and get some thicc ass fillets for the greel. I am still waiting to do some steaks on my Grill Grates…they are seasoned pretty well now, and I bought some cheaper charcoal just for doing that. Boogie?

I got some goats milk cheese last Christmas that somebody missed when they were loading groceries in the car. I was super excited and put it in the truck before I went in the store. It was like $6 when I tracked it down inside. I can’t remember what it was, maybe a Brie or something similar. It was really good and had no issue swinging either way. I have some goat cheese black pepper risotto in my cupboard right now that I’ve been eyeing every time I open it.

Food. It’s what you’re eating.

Also, what is Cavendars Spice?

I still can’t believe that I thought you made toast people every morning. I’m like damn, this guy is roasting his own beans for espresso, picking his blood oranges and making joosey all freshy fresh, pan searing some dry sea scallops…and he is even making people out of his toast. Is he like part Mary Poppins??

Excuse me sir, did you move to a goat farm or something? I know all about your strict dietary restrictions, but did I miss something? :kiss:

I’m still in your debt for having a proper Heritage Turkey dinner with my pops on his last ever Thanksgiving. If y’all have never had one of them Pennsylvania birds, freaking try one. Yeah, it wasn’t “cheap”…but it wasn’t that bad by any means, it was $65 for a 13 pounder. So, not cheap, but not crazy either. Memories are way more important than saving a couple twenty dollar bills. That was something I’ll never forget. You made that possible bro.:bighug:

I can’t remember, was it you or Bush Beans who turned me onto that insane ASUS router? The black one with the Wi-Fi 6 protocol. I had the equivalent bottleneck of an hourglass style egg timer with the sand that flows. My old router was the waist. More like a waste…lol. I’m still loving that thing every time I watch illegal movies or download large files donate to charity.

Same thing with my mommy, I sent her off with a bang. Her last Christmas dinner was when I first made Beef Wellington from a $175 Prime graded dry aged Angus tenderloin. Not something I will likely be doing again soon either, I would much rather take that log and make some vertical cuts through and get some thicc ass fillets for the greel. I am still waiting to do some steaks on my Grill Grates…they are seasoned pretty well now, and I bought some cheaper charcoal just for doing that. Boogie?

I got some goats milk cheese last Christmas that somebody missed when they were loading groceries in the car. I was super excited and put it in the truck before I went in the store. It was like $6 when I tracked it down inside. I can’t remember what it was, maybe a Brie or something similar. It was really good and had no issue swinging either way. I have some goat cheese black pepper risotto in my cupboard right now that I’ve been eyeing every time I open it.

Yes I pointed you in the direction of the router. I have many years wifi experience when I was the Network Admin of a large MFG. company. The buildings housed many metals that really fucked with wifi signals. Every time they moved the inventory around the wifi coverage would change. I finally mapped the network with a $10K wifi analyzer from Fluke and got the warehouses completely covered no matter how high they stacked the copper or magnesium sulfate. That stuff literally absorbs radio waves.

I am allergic to anything from the bovine family - I cannot have milk, cheese or cow meat of any kind. This includes WHEY that is in so many off the shelf products.

The Goat Butter, cheese, powder milk and canned evaporated milk and sheep milk products are all products that have become available to me over the past couple of years. It just tastes like dairy to me withoout any of the barnyard flavors that were there when I first started using them.

Those cutlets look slammy jammin. I love em all pounded thin. That was one of the first things I learned how to make when I got serious about cooking. I always liked my friends moms, so I had her show me the whole process one night. She used an electric griddle and did em right on the table. I never asked why, I just figured it out later on. Because it’s MUCH easier to clean off the table then the stove top, and I think she used the griddle shape because it can do twice as many at one time. She was a full blooded Italian…the only thing that I changed from her recipe is I use panko instead of regular bread crumbs. Mad good. I love frying shit from scratch, it’s so good and easy as pie.

I knew you were not eating gluten and cow cheese…I never noticed that you don’t eat any beef. I’m sorry my dude, that’s a bit cruel. I can’t believe there is people that don’t want to have a steak. That is wrong. What you have is just mean. That’s really tough, from meatloaf to meatballs to tacos and everything else.

Beef: it’s what’s for dinner. Food: it’s what your having. Sex: why yes, thank you.

Those cutlets look slammy jammin. I love em all pounded thin. That was one of the first things I learned how to make when I got serious about cooking. I always liked my friends moms, so I had her show me the whole process one night. She used an electric griddle and did em right on the table. I never asked why, I just figured it out later on. Because it’s MUCH easier to clean off the table then the stove top, and I think she used the griddle shape because it can do twice as many at one time. She was a full blooded Italian…the only thing that I changed from her recipe is I use panko instead of regular bread crumbs. Mad good. I love frying shit from scratch, it’s so good and easy as pie.

I knew you were not eating gluten and cow cheese…I never noticed that you don’t eat any beef. I’m sorry my dude, that’s a bit cruel. I can’t believe there is people that don’t want to have a steak. That is wrong. What you have is just mean. That’s really tough, from meatloaf to meatballs to tacos and everything else.

Beef: it’s what’s for dinner. Food: it’s what your having. Sex: why yes, thank you.
I make em the way my grandma taught me but with panko and handfuls of various spices :crying: (and I use canola instead of lard)

In my family it was to go find the best deal you could and same for the prime rib. So Thanksgiving meas a 3 dollar ham a 22 plus turkey for no more than $10 and of course trying to find a standing rib roast on a deal for Xmas. I cook prime rib every year for the family and never eat any. I say it is a waste of goods steaks. I would rather buy one and chop it up double thick!

The Crock pot pulled ham is an excelente recipe for a small cheap ham which they all love for sammies. I am looking forward to getting one and doing the double smoke on a ham this year! Still been eyeballing those pig heads at the store. But I no longer have a turkey fryer. Hoping to get one on sale with turkey day coming. The trick is to smoke them and then throw them in the deep fryer. Sounds better than a prime rib for Xmas. I am also picking up some frozen banana leaves at the store to do some smoking,

I have to say I really am enjoying both the egg and the pellet smoker, The pellet smoker is the ultimate for the lazy ass chef. I have been looking at stcik burners as well. They are all out west and the shipping is a killer on the insane price already. Plus ther is a year wait if they will even take your order. Cheaper for me to go buy a welder a plasma and build my own. Keepin an eye on Craig,

Back