In my family it was to go find the best deal you could and same for the prime rib. So Thanksgiving meas a 3 dollar ham a 22 plus turkey for no more than $10 and of course trying to find a standing rib roast on a deal for Xmas. I cook prime rib every year for the family and never eat any. I say it is a waste of goods steaks. I would rather buy one and chop it up double thick!

The Crock pot pulled ham is an excelente recipe for a small cheap ham which they all love for sammies. I am looking forward to getting one and doing the double smoke on a ham this year! Still been eyeballing those pig heads at the store. But I no longer have a turkey fryer. Hoping to get one on sale with turkey day coming. The trick is to smoke them and then throw them in the deep fryer. Sounds better than a prime rib for Xmas. I am also picking up some frozen banana leaves at the store to do some smoking,

I have to say I really am enjoying both the egg and the pellet smoker, The pellet smoker is the ultimate for the lazy ass chef. I have been looking at stcik burners as well. They are all out west and the shipping is a killer on the insane price already. Plus ther is a year wait if they will even take your order. Cheaper for me to go buy a welder a plasma and build my own. Keepin an eye on Craig,
If you're looking for a new toy I really like my pit barrel cooker. Had mine about 10 years now and it lives outside with no protection and it's really as good as new. They're also pretty cheap as far as smokers go and shipping is free. Literally no breakable parts. It's a fast smoke kinda of thing but I double smoke a ham on it for Xmas every year. Plus it holds an insane amount of meat for a small space. I usually use charcoal and sticks in it
PXL_20221026_235654614.jpg

I absolutely trust the PBC because of Amazing Ribs website. They have been shouting about those for as long as I’ve been in their website. I almost got one, but i got gifted a stack of vertical water smokers. That kept me content until I scored my Kizonga. I absolutely love that thing, I do want to get a pellet grill…I got my eye on the Grilla Grills Chimp. It’s fuckin dope. It’s got some real premium features including Grilla’s boutique level construction…every part is replaceable, and it’s $599. It’s super portable, the legs fold down or fold up so it sits on a table.
542D2364-E101-43B4-905D-58C901192354.jpeg

FD04DD6C-1D6B-4320-A94B-B6829C34781F.jpeg

It’s so cute. The shiny headed guy from Grilla videos has one of these and he loves it. It is great for long easy days with company. This would be the best.

I absolutely trust the PBC because of Amazing Ribs website. They have been shouting about those for as long as I’ve been in their website. I almost got one, but i got gifted a stack of vertical water smokers. That kept me content until I scored my Kizonga. I absolutely love that thing, I do want to get a pellet grill…I got my eye on the Grilla Grills Chimp. It’s fuckin dope. It’s got some real premium features including Grilla’s boutique level construction…every part is replaceable, and it’s $599. It’s super portable, the legs fold down or fold up so it sits on a table.
View attachment 1532129
View attachment 1532130
It’s so cute. The shiny headed guy from Grilla videos has one of these and he loves it. It is great for long easy days with company. This would be the best.
Just a little small for me.
The thing is I can't believe how few pellets I use. I burn the thing off at 500 to 600 degrees and still the pellets last forever.

My 1st attempt at pellets was burning pellets in a contraption I got from amazing ribs I think. It was like a perforated open box and you'd light one side with a torch and it would burn around like a snake. Burned that in a mailbox that was ducted to an electric smoker with a dial on the cord for temp control :crying: been looking at pellet smokers for a while now, but just can never pull the trigger

View attachment 1532129
View attachment 1532130
Wow!

20221006_205459.jpg

I cooked these a few days ago..

Dr.Bubbles

Elvis has left the buildin folks, simma down y’all He be fixin to destroy a pile of lewzy anna style shramp boil. Mitey fine lookin shramps ya be havin there sir. That be lookin like a good time indeed mista…jus one thing thou, Ain’t you sposta be dead or sumthin?
Back