If any of y’all Stoney Smokers were considering a Kamado grill…NOW is the time to make a move. I paid $729 for my Kang, and then got pretty much all the accessories. The ceramic diffuser plate is a MUST and it was like $60.,,so that gets us close to $800. Another must is the killer Kong Kover. It’s a little spendy @ $60, but it’s SO nice. Easily the best cover I’ve seen. Grilla is giving all that away, plus a pizza stone and a barbecue set for $849 shipped. That is a slammin deal fellas. The only thing left that you really need is the Kick Ash Kombo…trust me, it’s a must have. Anyway, you can get that anytime, but the $849 bundle is gonna dry up real soon, and then it will be $849 for just the Kong again. It’s an absolutely stunning piece of patio decor and all your friends & neighbors will be jelly. Get em while they’re hot!!!

P.S. Still waiting on them aluminum Grill Grates. July 30th is when they charged me. Still waiting….hopefully they will come sometime this year. Jeezum.

Also, my Ernie Ball Music Man JP6 20th Anniversary guitar was the best deal anyone has gotten on Reverb. They give you the option to look at all previously sold items. Mine was a full $325 cheaper than the next one. I paid $2575 and I think I won or something….I definitely didn’t lose. Someone got an Axe FX III for $999…Insane.
810C1546-8B03-4F90-A521-7BEDFF3CFBE9.png
853013B2-D5F9-40F0-A7E4-84B3C9F8F9A4.jpeg

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and then wife had fresh nectarines. Sliced those up with some canned peaches to make this cobbler. The other day was just quick biscuits with sausage gravy.
EA9D2922-C9F3-42B1-9457-62E676E1337F.jpeg
D877E40D-7442-470A-836D-17F69BD92EAF.jpeg
45FA716E-64D2-494A-AA19-D1692FB487B5.jpeg
631C7D9B-0759-49E5-857E-656FE078C05E.jpeg

I got pooped on today a smidge. I was the VERY PROUD owner of a MESA/Boogie Rectifier Standard 4x12 cab in Black Taurus Vinyl with twisted jute grille sporting a quartet of UK made Celestion Vintage 30s. I found this on eBay for the sporty sum of $1200 with free shipping. This thing was absolutely stunning, and was coming from the Golden State. I don’t usually (ever) buy from eBag, and I signed in from two devices, so they flagged me. After an hour on the phone talking to about 5 people, they cleared my account and allowed me to order it. I did. They took the money and I got the goose bumps.

Until about 5 minutes later when I got a message saying I was being refunded because apparently the seller doesn’t know how to work a computer, and “free shipping” wasn’t something he was gonna do. My heart exploded at that exact moment, and I was no longer the owner of a Boogie 4x12. Dummies. Now I got to find another one, and it can be quite difficult. They are even hard to get brand new at the moment. The problem is, that shipping 110 pounds of monster cab is quite expensive, so most are local pickup only. I really thought I had it. Dagnabbit. I was getting the chicken fuckin carny revolution. Soon. Now I gotta wait for sLeezebag to refund my dollars they stolled. Fuckin bastards.

This is what I almost got:
595A054C-4AFB-43AA-B6F2-172CFB785EE3.png

Ain’t she a beauty??? I was so jazzed, now I gotta go cry a bit. Hamburgers.

Son made this yesterday. He got up early and made a pasta salad that I didn’t take a pic of. Then later peeled potatoes and made up mashed potatoes with a homemade chicken gravy along with fried chicken strips.
View attachment 1508506
"The good kind" Ricky TPBs

Okay smokers…..I gotta kwestshun for y’allslamamajammaz. Which cut do yous use when making pullt park? There is kwite the selecshun to chous from on that there swinemal.

I have done smoky pork hamburgers thrice times on the Kang now. The first was a pork butt or Boston butt….if there is a difference? It was some kinda butt. It was quite phatty and I hadda do lots of work to make sure that dint end up in the meat pile.

The last pair of times I did pork shoulder and it was better in every way. Maybe on a kettle you’d be better with a butt, but on the Kamado, it’s pork shoulder all the way. MUCH less waste, and a lot easier to separate the weirdos. The Kamado keeps the moisture in so well, you don’t even need to use a water pan, although I’m still gonna get one, because it makes cleanup that much easier…and it keeps my ceramic diffuser that much nicer.

I really want to know what y’all’s thoughts on the matter are. Let a brotha in on your secret…lol

In other news, I got an email from Grilla that my Grill Grates are finally shipping!! It’s been so long, I almost forgot. Hot damn, I can’t wait to let her glow.

Back