Sous vide pork roast finished on the BBQ, Rosemary roasted potatoes (from our garden) with Chinese Long Beans and Wood Ears.

View attachment 1500786View attachment 1500787View attachment 1500788View attachment 1500789

I am going to make the left over pork into Fajitas tomorrow with our Home grown peppers and onions.
I freaking love roasted tattles with rosemary. It’s magical. You guys made some yummy looking badaydas bro. Never done those before I don’t think.

Burgerama del dia

Cheeseburger Florentine with creamed spinach, swiss/parm/ and garlic mayo

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 4.11.12 PM.png

Hey there Bushy McMaster Aye Arh old buddy old pal. Another auto for the collection is on the way. Check it out!
3CD61E5A-2D29-440F-AC94-36F81658C08A.png

The one on the left.

Do any of you fine fellas or possible bajoyna havers know what stuff is required to do pro level acrylic nails? I haven’t been to the nail salon in ages and I can’t remember all the stuffs that is needed.

Also, help. The fucking darkness is consuming me. God damn. I’m scared

Do any of you fine fellas or possible bajoyna havers know what stuff is required to do pro level acrylic nails? I haven’t been to the nail salon in ages and I can’t remember all the stuffs that is needed.

What the heel you on Doc? Darkness only in mind, better to be living like happy bug in sunshine oblivious to windshield.

:pass::cheers::drunks:

Damn brother, that's sounding heavy! Hope you can snap out of it! Grounding always helps me. Go sit down in the grass, in the sun, without shoes, and burn one. Sounds like some hippie shit, but it works for me. I know we don't know each other very well, but PM one of us if you need to vent or talk. I'm sure everyone here is willing to help and/or listen

Last edited:
So I really miss the Popeye's Chicken Sandwich. I think it has been 3 years since I went Gluten Free. Here is my version.

The breading is rice Krispies, GF Flour, fine corn flour, salt, pepper, baking powder, The wash is an egg, evaporated goat milk and 3/8 tsp. lactic acid. I use thigh meat IMPO it stays moister.

Fried in Canola oil.

The Bun is a GF Brioche Bun by Rudi, lots of Best Foods Mayonnaise and generous slices of my home made dill pickles.

_DSC5071.JPG
_DSC5072.JPG
_DSC5073.JPG
_DSC5074.JPG
_DSC5075.JPG

Back