That was how I got in trouble the first time. They said it was an espresso roast, but was very light, the color of cardboard. About ten years ago my friend, who remodeled Starbucks brought me this huge bag of espresso roast. I think it was 25lbs, that was pretty good. I did know there was one coffee roaster nearby not 3. Cant wait to try some real fresh beans.

We had Albondigas Soup for dinner tonight.

_DSC4370.JPG

IMG_20220206_183019661.jpg

A nice Chunky Borscht. Made with beef knuckle. Spiced it with cumin, and coriander. I love beets, I love Borscht in any form it is made.
A little sherry or balsamic stirred in before you eat it, kick it up a notch.

Last edited:
Bacon Turkey burger, homemade dill pickles, I slice the bread in half to cut down on the carbs. Most of the GF breads slice in half and hold together well. The wooden paint stir-stick is the perfect thickness guide.. I mixed the burgers according to America's Test Kitchen recipe for pan fried turkey burgers but I BBQed them. The bacon was sous vide for 10 hours and finished in a pan. It is a lot of work and it makes great bacon. Did I mention it is a lot of work? Air fried french fries ------ well I slice the bread in half :rofl:.

_DSC4371.JPG
_DSC4372.JPG
_DSC4373.JPG
_DSC4374.JPG
_DSC4375.JPG
_DSC4376.JPG
_DSC4377.JPG
_DSC4378.JPG
_DSC4379.JPG
_DSC4380.JPG

Bacon Turkey burger, homemade dill pickles, I slice the bread in half to cut down on the carbs. Most of the GF breads slice in half and hold together well. The wooden paint stir-stick is the perfect thickness guide.. I mixed the burgers according to America's Test Kitchen recipe for pan fried turkey burgers but I BBQed them. The bacon was sous vide for 10 hours and finished in a pan. It is a lot of work and it makes great bacon. Did I mention it is a lot of work? Air fried french fries ------ well I slice the bread in half :rofl:.

View attachment 1416788View attachment 1416789View attachment 1416790View attachment 1416791View attachment 1416792View attachment 1416793View attachment 1416794View attachment 1416795View attachment 1416796View attachment 1416797
:drool::drool::worship::glutton: Wow yum bacon. Nothing like a bacon burger. Even if it is turkey.

View attachment 1416659

A nice Chunky Borscht. Made with beef knuckle. Spiced it with cumin, and coriander. I love beets, I love Borscht in any form it is made.
A little sherry or balsamic stirred in before you eat it, kick it up a notch.
Made a bunch of this soup last year as we had a good crop of beets from the garden.

Back