Water H20
aerated for 2 days
H202 3 droplets
Agave Nectar 2.5 ml
Molasses 10 ml
Roots Uprising Grow Foundation 1tbls
Stump Tea 1/2 tbls ......
She 14in tall ...today ....
This will be followed by a Light Fish emulsion Foliar in 3 days ...

Don't try this At home
First time I ever tested this shit .....
Like Ma good Goo Friend says
Learn/Grow ....

But I read it and seems the fungi/ bacteria already in me lady will enjoy it dearly ...

This Grow will keep me into TLO ...AND ill learn as i Grow if im even doing this right ...
Bio/Tlo Whatever its alive in there that's for sure ...

I have to many i dead ...
I'd like to do just the biomax and JUST Right Xtra ...Keep it Veganic as hell and bio mania ...

Dead Guy,
Today the male died he has dropped an abundance onto a plate of rice coloring the rice purely yellow ....got enough to look like a good line of Whoooo!!!

Well that ope ed up me space a bit more ...
As I killed him I took her out for a weekly foliar the last one before the calphos at week 7 ...
Basically today she got a foliar of the Bio Cozyme I had left over and a small dose of Fish emulsion
Cleaned the room dusted wipe walls saturate the carpet and lower bases with Neem ...Seems
DONT have bugs but preventive. ..

And she seems to suck it in like aCo2 ..

So da room is sanitized she's back in perked the Fudge up to 15.4 id say almost half ..inches ...

The Blackstar is directly above at around 13 in gonna let her stretch and if it gets crazy I'll adjust ...
Wish me luck ...
The T5 HO is hanging besides her for some lateral lighting tho and ill just turn her like she's at a tanning bed ...
I had some perfumes of almost noting today m..
Seems she is losing a few tones ...
Do plants in Organics seem to smell weaker ...

The male dude was Alot stronger ...
Pheww ma house teams from tossing him out in the garbage and I hope they don't smell him at pick up ....
Lol ...hes baggies up tho ...
She has lost her tones the last few days as i am starting to water the outter ring of the tier. ..

She's got some live action going tho
I'll try and get a close up on the cover of bacteria on the perlite ...

[video=youtube;GadpqhGeG68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GadpqhGeG68[/video]

:peace:Live Action

Swamp you make me feel lazy, you do so much! And you cleaned the room! Love when a man cleans, you get rep for that!!

:thumbs: :slap:

And I will say I'm lucky Musturd is very clean! :thumbs:

Yes missis ...For @ bachelor ..Im very clean ..
Women always tell me im strange cause im so friggen neat ...
Guess an OCD mother made me that way and a Military father. ...

I love cooking for my ladies and cleaning where they need to stay ...
Lol treat ya women tight and they never piss ya off !!!

Hey Swamp looking great as always brotha I see ya dicking some ass with this organics have to slap ya :slap:

Thanks bro ...
She's a little monster ...shes as big as her mom finished at and she barely preflowering.
She's gonna go Water for a few drinks ...
Then molasses then some kinda poop tea ...

She's starting to make that stutter head like the nodes don't exactly come out inbetwen ...
seems she's building that big ole cola to its wanting to reach up for the stars !!!!

Live Action! Too bad Turtle man is straight edge... I'd love to smoke out with him and Neal, jam some bluegrass and eat Burgoo!! Or how ever you spell it! LMAO! Swamp I admire your dedication and hardwork my Brother! MAX SLAP to the Swamp!! can't wait to see pictures of her bro!! :dancer:

Thanks Reb ...
should be maybe Saturday or Sunday ...
But she's in serious Veg mode ...

Sweet I'll be standing by! :D

Back