New Grower Do i need more lights?

i hope your joking right.... 7gal pots are smaller than 5gal buckets and i can fit 100 or more 5gal buckets in a room

vlcsnap-2014-12-17-14h13m52s112.png
vlcsnap-2014-12-17-14h14m21s161.png
my boy grew 25 pheno under one 1000w hps so i kno 50 auto can be grown under 2 1000w hps

It can be done but you are gonna have your hands full of work. It's gonna be a full time job. I hope you have the spare time!!!!

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

A Husband wife team could pull it off in the room described. But like I find the biggest challenge in they are not clones and some phenos of any strain can be finicky or need just alittle different feed schedule. Now try it from seed with four different strains with two to three different phenos. Clones are easy 50 all day every day why everything is equal. Good luck bro. I would definitely amp up your light bro at least 3 1000 watt lights for that big a space and light movers would make an amazing grow room. Another thought too is led and two 1000 watt hps we are huge into led and they are bad ass

i hope your joking right.... 7gal pots are smaller than 5gal buckets and i can fit 100 or more 5gal buckets in a room

Well good luck to you personally I am worried you do not have close to enough light to get any full potential out of those plants.. but hey it's your deal.. hope you get out of it what you want

7gal super roots air pots are 9.6 inches across. Let's say 10 to make math easy. In order to maintain a square let's go with 49 autos. 7x7 rows every pot touching.... Thats 70 inches by 70 inches. Now dinafem get big in big pots so they are going to be 18-24 inches across, each plant. So let's say 20" across plants, that's packed in scary already airflow wise, but that's 20" to each plant.... Your looking at filling a 11x11 area minimal. You need minimal 4 1000w and inverse square law to touch that, specially with how thick its going to be. Environmental control will be key, lot's of fresh clean air and air flow. Temps never leave a set difference of 10 degrees or your inviting not and fungus issues.

Dinafem blue kush. Supposed to be smaller than the OG kush IF I remember correctly.... If not they are fairly close.... Anyway that's a 5 gallon fabric pot, same idea..... But anyway you see the size she got for me.... it gets hard moving them around.... What's your water source? How are you going to get water to the site and dispose excess run off? Do you have the time to give the individual care and attention needed for autos? What if there's a break out of PM or bugs on a center plant. Are you going to be able to see it right away to get rid of the problem? I'm just posting devil's advocate and throwing things around that I would be asking myself if I was setting up something like this.... got to think about every thing possible..... I'm super excited to see this go down honestly..... just worried there not enough room to move around, have the equipment....etc etc... It would be chaos lol

Attachments

• IMG_20161116_170551.jpg
    IMG_20161116_170551.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 71
Back