My first auto run in 1 month. Laying out a plan. Advise appreciated.

i have a bluelab ec truncheon if you can get one for a decent price there spot on my friend and im tom nice to meet you growbro

(wavez to tom & zeta :smoking: ppp)

i have a bluelab ec truncheon if you can get one for a decent price there spot on my friend and im tom nice to meet you growbro

Nice to meet you too bro. Thanks for that suggestion I'll look into it. I just tested the 16'' saucer in my garage with the 3g plastic pots. 2 do not fit inside 1 of those. I can't imagine having separate 16'' saucers for every one of the 8-9 plants I germ early. Need a tool to hold them for sure, at least multiple of 2-3 3G pots held in one tool, and that I can collect runoff waste with

(wavez to tom & zeta :smoking: ppp)
hello my good friend also this is my one
s-l500.jpg

Some recommendations:
1- Grow in coco for the first time, you can’t over water, and you have full control over what she gets. However make sure to flush the coco thoroughly till you are under 300 ppm.

2- Brighter lights, bigger yield.

3- It’s all about your environment, get to know your environment.

4- Use the kiss system

5- Set up an IPM and stick to it

Some recommendations:
1- Grow in coco for the first time, you can’t over water, and you have full control over what she gets. However make sure to flush the coco thoroughly till you are under 300 ppm.

2- Brighter lights, bigger yield.

3- It’s all about your environment, get to know your environment.

4- Use the kiss system

5- Set up an IPM and stick to it

I've grown in coco coir before. For my first ever grow, I did 5 photos veg'd for 3 months. Yielded 1.4lb but had to flush in the middle because my cheap eBay meter was giving me crazy ppm readings. I need to get on top of the ppm so I don't always get paranoid about issues arising with it. I just didn't want my plants to lockout and went off the readings of the meter I had for the first run. Flushed for 2-3 days to avoid any issues.

Oof. It seems it's around a hundred. I might invest since this is crucial and I can't overlook ppm. Will take good care of it because I don't want to purchase another lol
There well known to last many years they get great reviews :pass:I had a Chinese knock off wand before this and it was utter shite also I have a essentials ph meter and same with upgraded from them cheap yellow ones and I've been using both for over a year now

There well known to last many years they get great reviews :pass:I had a Chinese knock off wand before this and it was utter shite also I have a essentials ph meter and same with upgraded from them cheap yellow ones and I've been using both for over a year now

I'll probably buy it based off your recommendation. It's going to be stress free growing once I can get good ppm readings. I'm currently needing to replace some of my tent connectors with cheap PVC ones at the store because some of them cracked as I unattached them from the tent poles. That tent is a tight fit is why this happened. I also need to find a tool to collect runoff in. A tray of sort. Do you have any advice for this? Trying to do 8-9 autos.

I'll probably buy it based off your recommendation. It's going to be stress free growing once I can get good ppm readings. I'm currently needing to replace some of my tent connectors with cheap PVC ones at the store because some of them cracked as I unattached them from the tent poles. That tent is a tight fit is why this happened. I also need to find a tool to collect runoff in. A tray of sort. Do you have any advice for this? Trying to do 8-9 autos.

pvc for the win! :biggrin: :cooldance: ppp

Back