New Grower 1st Round autos!

good luck for your indoor adventure :cheers: plenty of space,plenty of light :thumbsup: stunted is an overused word.i prefare didnt reach full potential :smokeit:
could be a bit of a squeeze in a month :smoking:but hey hoo :pass:
keep er lit
:pighug:
I think you were right mate its gonna be a bit of a squeeze!

looking good :thumbsup: i dont flush but water to runoff most times :smoking:
keep er lit
:pighug:

Had a bit of a bondage sesh this afto with the girls!!
20191220_205747[1].jpg

Another quick bondage sesh for the young ones i was a bit too rough and snapped a branch off 1 of the widows i dont think itl have too much impact cos i just manipulated another
20191220_205756.jpg
20191221_135801.jpg
into its place.

Cheers Mr Oldboy pull up a chairs wot ya say i think more the merrier like i say im a noob 2nd attempt but i grew up on a plant nursery so id say all the basics are there? but the more guys who know their stuff you got on side the better position your in id say . :pass:

I see you like to do some LST, I have a little going on myself - I generally like to keep the cola tied back off and I to promote lower growth and let her grow some more, rinse / repeat cycle and it seems I’m constantly leaf tucking here and there ....

Keep up the good growing!

your not wrong there mate! i like to get that apical dominance broke asap mate get her legs spread all over the space available so that when she goes into flower shes got huge surface area to fire tops from, it works with most strains but not all - sum just seem to want that xmas tree shape regardles of what you do not all tho most can be encouraged shall we say lol. D

Nothin really to tell just stook my head in and thought they were lookin well so took a quick family picture now say Cheese girls! just bout only strain not got lol!
20191224_175202[1].jpg

p.s scratch that last comment ive just recieved a package so what to do what to do? I promised myself and a few photo girls a run but this deliverys made it a hard choice!
20191224_175352[1].jpg

Back