Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

Great looking out for the members and im sure this will get resolved :thumbsup: The Admin team on AFN are great :toke:

Now onto the WW pictures you do amazing things with the autoflowering genetics with results easily comparable to photoperiod strains

Keep up the great work, thank you for the continued picture updates and bring on the harvest :slap: Great work!

All the best

D-M.
I was just having a little weed induced rant I didn't think it would cause any fuss,I'd say another week of feeds and I can start flushing the Widow the buds are rock hard but she still has a bit of swelling to do.

Ok cool thanks mine are the same way almost snapping I'm not moving mine until time to harvest.
I'll get some better shots up when I do the next update!
DSCF3138.JPG

I was just having a little weed induced rant I didn't think it would cause any fuss,I'd say another week of feeds and I can start flushing the Widow the buds are rock hard but she still has a bit of swelling to do.
You weren't causing a fuss Scally. This community is meant to be about fair game and We want everyone to enjoy the bom/pom. If you notice any other issues please feel free to report them.

Back