Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

White Widow XXL day#96,shes getting flushed the last few days!
050.jpg
DSCF3291.JPG
DSCF3316.JPG
DSCF3320.JPG

Cheers Vlad,I'am delighted to have a quick trim job it was fun the first 2 or 3 time's but now I hate it!

Yeah! Mrs Vlad hates it the most... I try to encourage her but she puts it off, Friday turns to Sunday, then we do it on Monday!

I remember the first time, we sat around the dining table for nearly 12 hours! We're a bit faster these days tho! Get some good tunes on and get scissor happy! [emoji2][emoji1308]

Yeah! Mrs Vlad hates it the most... I try to encourage her but she puts it off, Friday turns to Sunday, then we do it on Monday!

I remember the first time, we sat around the dining table for nearly 12 hours! We're a bit faster these days tho! Get some good tunes on and get scissor happy! [emoji2][emoji1308]
I'am the opposite my wife leaves the house and i enjoy the peace and quiet!

She looks amazing scally mate, a new pb maybe? Gotta love an easy trim job, would make you grow it again on that basis alone
Cheers Sang,I'd say she could be my biggest and a 20 minute trim:woohoo:,I'am only gonna grow Kush for the next few runs but I have a few XXLs stashed in my dank bank!

Last edited:
Back