Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

Didnt realise other members were asking other people from other forums to join AFN just to vote. You should have said something to me or other staff about it.
I honestly dont think that is fair and il do everything that i can to get the rules changed so that is not allowed happen anymore.
I cant believe the size of the buds on this monster. Looks like she is slowly starting to mature. Cant wait to see your harvest in a few weeks.

Didnt realise other members were asking other people from other forums to join AFN just to vote. You should have said something to me or other staff about it.
I honestly dont think that is fair and il do everything that i can to get the rules changed so that is not allowed happen anymore.
I cant believe the size of the buds on this monster. Looks like she is slowly starting to mature. Cant wait to see your harvest in a few weeks.
It's a battle to keep the stems from snapping on her Grim,I wouldn't make a fuss over the BOM it was just seeing that shit took all the fun out of it for me.

Last edited:
It's a battle to keep the stems from snapping on her Grim,I wouldn't make a fuss over the BOM it was just seeing that shit took all the fun out of it for me.

scally, we're currently discussing things between staff to see if some appropriate rule changes can be made for the competition. It's meant to be fun and encouraging for members to grow their best. We can't control what members do on other sites, rule changes or not, but we can encourage fairness and sportsmanlike conduct in the competition and voting. We'll make an announcement on any decisions or changes made. Thanks for the feedback bud!

scally, we're currently discussing things between staff to see if some appropriate rule changes can be made for the competition. It's meant to be fun and encouraging for members to grow their best. We can't control what members do on other sites, rule changes or not, but we can encourage fairness and sportsmanlike conduct in the competition and voting. We'll make an announcement on any decisions or changes made. Thanks for the feedback bud!

Great looking out for the members and im sure this will get resolved :thumbsup: The Admin team on AFN are great :toke:

Now onto the WW pictures you do amazing things with the autoflowering genetics with results easily comparable to photoperiod strains

Keep up the great work, thank you for the continued picture updates and bring on the harvest :slap: Great work!

All the best

D-M.

Back