Dinafem Dinafem WW XXL!(more to follow)

White Widow XXL day#77.
IMG_8213.JPG
IMG_8208.JPG
DSCF2836.JPG
DSCF2852.JPG

looking very nice dude and she doesn't look like she will be that hard to trim I owe you a big rep slap need to spread it around first :pass:
Cheers Wile,I voted for your monster in the BOM but when people are on other sites and forums asking people to join AFN just to vote for them I think that will be the last time I vote!

Cheers Wile,I voted for your monster in the BOM but when people are on other sites and forums asking people to join AFN just to vote for them I think that will be the last time I vote!
cheers for the vote dude ive always felt the bom nom was more of a popularity contest I didn't know people took it that serious a bit sad really I will keep on voting if I get nommed fine if not no big loss :pass:

cheers for the vote dude ive always felt the bom nom was more of a popularity contest I didn't know people took it that serious a bit sad really I will keep on voting if I get nommed fine if not no big loss :pass:
It is sad,when it stops being about the plant whats the point of it!

@Wile e Peyote got my vote too. Sadly its becoming a popularity contest. Only members that have so many posts or journaled grows should be allowed to vote- like any other comp on afn.
Anyway back to this awesome thread- white widow is looking delicious scally- and i think shes a little more fattening up to do

@Wile e Peyote got my vote too. Sadly its becoming a popularity contest. Only members that have so many posts or journaled grows should be allowed to vote- like any other comp on afn.
Anyway back to this awesome thread- white widow is looking delicious scally- and i think shes a little more fattening up to do
I'd say the next 2 weeks should be fun,hopefully she fills out!

Back